Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Welcome iheartskins -- Extreme's newest mod.

Art

All,

I'd like to take a moment to let you know we have added our newest staff member and moderator -- iheartskins. Since IHS joined ES in Sept. 2004 he has grown here as a member, showing devotion to the site by dedicating time and effort to help us provide better content for you. He has worked tirelessly to help bring our attention to problem areas on the board we have not been able to see as quickly through reported posts. He has shown how well he interacts both within an intelligent debate and as a community member we have gotten to know.

As the acquisition by the Redskins of our site has pulled the existing staff in many directions, the need to have a moderator with responsibilities devoted to keeping you unruly bastiges in order became clear :). Our community has grown with so many quality people that when making a decision like this, we have so many folks to choose from.

Pete, TheDane, PCS, Bubba, Blondie, Huly, Redman, Brave, Utah, Bulldog and SO many more of you have made great impressions on us but we were only able to pick one new moderator for now, leaving those named here and the rest of you to lead the Swarm into battle against the infidels :).

Please join us in welcoming iheartskins as the news ES moderator.

May he ban only half as many as TK :).

I KEED.

Art.

We are thrilled to have you on board iheart :cheers:

There are SO many quality folks here (AtB, you're another one), its very difficult to pick just one.

But as we had to select just one, iheart has the intelligence, good sense, and character that exemplifies what this community has always been about.

Its obvious to anyone who's read a single one of his posts.

Again, we're thrilled Sol.

Congratulations, iheart!

...and congratulations to the staff for making a great choice. I can't think of a better member for the job.

iheart, I hope this doesn't make it tough for you to keep up with your billable hours ... oh, who am I kidding - you can't possibly spend more time on this site than you do now.

Archived