Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4000 - Thanks ES!

pez

Well 4000th post... yeah I know that is nothing compared to some of you veterans...

I remember the day I found this board and registered. Not only did I register myself, but I registered Huly as well (although it took me some time to convince her to post). Now I hardly see my wife, because I am on ES upstairs, and she is on downstairs! I never realized what the participation on this site would lead to. Within the past year we helped organize the Dave & Buster's party, and the ES Tailgate with fellow members. I have met wonderful people both online and physically from extremeskins, as well as developing true friendships (I mean this with absolute seriousness).

I know that many of us on this board quibble sometimes about this or that issue, but think about what your day would be like without the ability to converse, debate, and laugh with your fellow extremers. This board is not just a website, it is not just bits of code and databases..... it is a home! This being a home, the people on it are your family (even the red-headed stepchildren from other teams). I just wanted to say that I truly value the relationship I have with my fellow ES family members, and I would like to say thank you to our parents: the Mods!

Pez

4000? Already? Damn how time flies. Just yesterday he was....and she was...... sigh. They grow up so fast these days. ;) Truely welcome members of the family. And a good reason why it's the special place that it is. Glad you found us. See ya at 8000 and hopefully at a tailgate sometime. :)

Signed, the court jester. ;)

You have created the monster :laugh:

1000 more posts and you are in the ring :cheers:

ughhh forgot this is an edurance event..... guess I'll have to pace myself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

EDIT: BTW I can't believe I have a fricken Giants Sig Image on my 4000th post :doh:

ughhh forgot this is an edurance event..... guess I'll have to pace myself :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheers:

EDIT: BTW I can't believe I have a fricken Giants Sig Image on my 4000th post :doh:

No worries. I have sigs turned off. :D

Congrats on the milestone :cheers:.

You and Huly are both valued members and have made this a warmer, more fun place to hang out. Glad you both found your way here from the wilderness!

Thanks Tarhog.... you guys provide a great place to spend way too much of my time :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats Pez. It's people like you and Huly who make people realize you never stop making new friends. But, it's also people like you who keep cardiologists in business. :D

Again, congrats to the wingmaster. :notworthy

I could always make tofu!.... But I dont think that will go over as well at the tailgates...

I can't believe you bet away the flaming chicken. That is some of my best work.

It'll be back up soon...

4000. Pez, you're still a noob. :D

Congrats man. :cheers:

I also had no idea how that signature I did for Tom would come back at me ten times over.

:doh:

Then perhaps your server could give it the ol 'Red X' treatment. ;)

Archived