Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone know where I can Find Some Old Milwaukee Light

unsonny

I have been looking in my area - Odenton, Gambrills, Severna Park to the Eastern Shore

cant find Old Milwaukee LIGHT anywhere - found REG. Old Milwaukee, but want the LIGHT stuff

please help, if you have seen it close - will drive up to 45 minutes to get it!!!

NewLook_800.bmp

Bikini_800.bmp

I have been looking in my area - Odenton, Gambrills, Severna Park to the Eastern Shore

cant find Old Milwaukee LIGHT anywhere - found REG. Old Milwaukee, but want the LIGHT stuff

please help, if you have seen it close - will drive up to 45 minutes to get it!!!

Not sure, I havn't looked for it. But If I see any I will bring you a six pack to the Eagles game.

I'm pretty sure that you can get some in Waldorf ....

I'll check for you tonight. :)

If you're nice, I might pick some up for you and bring it to you at the Eagles game ... thats if you're gonna be there!

that would be great if you could!!!

and

i'll be NICE! :cheers::cheers:

and I'll be there for sure!

Let me drink 3 or 4 Heineken.. I can make some old Milwaukee in about 20 minutes.

It might be a little warm, though.

~Bang

:laugh: That comment has me weak. 100 % chance this beer is available in Waldorf given the 50+ drive through liquor stores. Beast is not made to be consumed in light form though.

i'z needs to get on the horn with some stores - it will be found tonight!!!

I hope

before the iggles - it will become the unofficial beer of the Extremskins Tailgate - hehehehehehehe - we'll have an Old Milwaukee Light Tent - beer pong table - t-shirts - frisbies - key chains - the works!!!!

after all, Natural Light is the official beer of a tailgate down the road - (dem jus jokes)

i'z needs to get on the horn with some stores - it will be found tonight!!!

I hope

before the iggles - it will become the unofficial beer of the Extremskins Tailgate - hehehehehehehe - we'll have an Old Milwaukee Light Tent - beer pong table - t-shirts - frisbies - key chains - the works!!!!

after all, Natural Light is the official beer of a tailgate down the road - (dem jus jokes)

oh lord :doh: :laugh:

nothing is better than Miller High Life Light. That is some good ass cheap beer. I'll see if my buddy has a case or 4 for the Iggles game. Also, Myself and Ron Jeremy will be drinking Molson Canadian Light. The Official Beer sponsor of the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, CRIPPLE H!!!

Archived