Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Art

novascotiadiesel

This kinda seems like a call Art thread, posting opinions about a member in public not private I believe is against the rules. Maybe I'm incorrect. It seems to me that if you have a problem or would like to commend someone, it should be done by private messaging. Or if debating a point, it should be done within the thread.

And remember the old adage, opinion are like anus's, everyone has one.

This kinda seems like a call Art thread, posting opinions about a member in public not private I believe is against the rules. Maybe I'm incorrect. It seems to me that if you have a problem or would like to commend someone, it should be done by private messaging. Or if debating a point, it should be done within the thread.

And remember the old adage, opinion are like anus's, everyone has one.

The most misunderstood rule here appears to be the "call out" rule. The call out rule was designed to keep people from airing individual personal problems against one another on the board. It is written to allow comment on a person's comments on the board. Always has been this way.

Or, more precisely, had Nova wanted to write this thread to say, "Art, you're an idiot," we'd have banned him, but, since he's saying, "Those who disagree with Art are idiots," he's on very safe ground :).

The most misunderstood rule here appears to be the "call out" rule. The call out rule was designed to keep people from airing individual personal problems against one another on the board. It is written to allow comment on a person's comments on the board. Always has been this way.

Or, more precisely, had Nova wanted to write this thread to say, "Art, you're an idiot," we'd have banned him, but, since he's saying, "Those who disagree with Art are idiots," he's on very safe ground :).

Your allowing him to insult your legions of fans?! Your a better man then most Art =)

As others have posted Art can hold his own. I think his sits back with his keyboard and a SJ9 reading some of the replies to his posts and chuckles to himself.

Art is a setup artist. He sets people up for a certain response and then puts the dagger in. I have learned a few things over the years reading Art's posts.

I have even figured out (I think) how to make Art admit he is wrong. Hmm...

I have been a huge Art fan since I joined the board four years ago. He's a legend here IMHO. He gets feisty sometimes, but as far as serious commentary on the Skins goes he is better than any journalist covering the team. I don't know his credentials, but I enjoy his posts the most. Cheers to Art.

I enjoy reading Art's comments, and enjoy engaging him in debate as well. But I have to agree that the insults he too often resorts to are unnecessary. From someone that articulate and knowledgeable they do nothing but detract from the efficacy of his arguements. Oh, and he's a poopie-head too.

Archived