Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Art

novascotiadiesel

Art sucks, if anyone on this board deserves to get bashed until death with a limp pickle it's Art. He's arrogant and mean.. he made my sister cry, when he back handed her for asking him for a nickle to help feed her starving family. Art needs to be taken out and shot with rubber bullets, dipped in Troy Aikman's blood. He's a vile piece of trash that has made the world a terrible place to live. If it's bad, horrible or inhuman... It's Art..

Damn you man.

Hey Gothtimus, don't sugarcoat it so much, next time just tell him how you really feel.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I enjoy what Art says, but I haven't missed a game since I was 5 and1/2 and I'll go toe to toe with anybody including Art when it comes to the skins. If I disagree with him thats a long way from bashing him. Nobody on this board needs the protection from anybody else on this board.

I enjoy what Art says, but I haven't missed a game since I was 5 and1/2 and I'll go toe to toe with anybody including Art when it comes to the skins. If I disagree with him thats a long way from bashing him. Nobody on this board needs the protection from anybody else on this board.

Ok without looking it up who did Norv Turner beat in his first win as a skin (in Kevin Bacon fashion) how can you relate it to tomorrow's game?

The most misunderstood rule here appears to be the "call out" rule. The call out rule was designed to keep people from airing individual personal problems against one another on the board. It is written to allow comment on a person's comments on the board. Always has been this way.

Or, more precisely, had Nova wanted to write this thread to say, "Art, you're an idiot," we'd have banned him, but, since he's saying, "Those who disagree with Art are idiots," he's on very safe ground :).

Damn now I have to clean the coffee off my screen.

Ok without looking it up who did Norv Turner beat in his first win as a skin (in Kevin Bacon fashion) how can you relate it to tomorrow's game?

I know it was New Orleans early in the year. We actually had some close games that year(and some blow out losses) and should have won 2 or 3 more games. Not the type of history I care to remember but there it is. The relation to tomorrows game to me would be the great Willy Roaf. He played against us with New Orleans in that game and he should be back tomorrow against us again. Hopefully he will wish we still had Norv. I think Ray Brown Played in that game too but he probably won't see action tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...
I know it was New Orleans early in the year. We actually had some close games that year(and some blow out losses) and should have won 2 or 3 more games. Not the type of history I care to remember but there it is. The relation to tomorrows game to me would be the great Willy Roaf. He played against us with New Orleans in that game and he should be back tomorrow against us again. Hopefully he will wish we still had Norv. I think Ray Brown Played in that game too but he probably won't see action tomorrow.

You are correct and Ken Harvey ate him allive that game had 3 or 4 sacks if I remember.

Archived