Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

On Art

novascotiadiesel

I just thought I would chime in. Art is very knowledgeable on matters relating to football and the Redskins in general. I appreciate his insight.

On the other side of the coin, he can be a little over the top when arguing with other posters and in my opinon and may have been a little overzealous regarding moderator priveleges on at least one occasion.

All in all he is a valued contributor and he definitely spices things up.... all good things.

I just thought I would chime in. Art is very knowledgeable on matters relating to football and the Redskins in general. I appreciate his insight.

On the other side of the coin, he can be a little over the top when arguing with other posters and in my opinon and may have been a little overzealous regarding moderator priveleges on at least one occasion.

All in all he is a valued contributor and he definitely spices things up.... all good things.

And yet, here you are.

Wonder how that happens :).

I haven't posted in years but still come to Extreme every day.

Art always has been, and always will be, the man.

Dude, I'd thought you were gone :).

No. 1 is back. I've missed you. How's the writing going? Still in it?

Yes, Art is informed, and yes, Art it articulate. But sometimes he is wrong. And when he's wrong, he refuses to acknowledge he's wrong, even when there is clear evidence that he's wrong.

He's not perfect, but he's human. And he certainly adds to the quality of the board.

At least you're not bitter :doh:

This thread has been illuminating and funny, and has removed my fears, it has in fact reminded me that regardless of opinions, on here we are all basically good natured, and though sometimes momentarily heated and at odds with one another, concerned about the same thing, and that is our team getting it done. ( it is easy to forget that someties i guess)

sweeet lets go skins.

next post = bubba...... man or demigod?

This thread has been illuminating and funny, and has removed my fears, it has in fact reminded me that regardless of opinions, on here we are all basically good natured, and though sometimes momentarily heated and at odds with one another, concerned about the same thing, and that is our team getting it done. ( it is easy to forget that someties i guess)

sweeet lets go skins.

No need to fear. Especially Art. He can be agressive and demanding, but he will allow for open debate. Many have gotten into heated exchanges with him. He can take it as well as he can dish it out.

sweeet lets go skins.

If I remember correctly from Bubba's picture I saw maybe 6 months ago....he looks like a mad Nordic warrior!

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I've always been a fan of art.

Personally, impressionist ... with a real thing for Renoir.

Mr. Mills? If only those who are angered and frustated by him would realize that they are the fuel for their own anger and frustration. I can picture him typing his replies ... grinning from ear to ear. You people never learn.

I've always gotten along with Art just fine, but it's because he respects me due to the fact that I've won every argument we've ever had. He simply refuses to mix it up with me anymore.

That's the REAL reason why the rest of you can't win an argurment with the guy. I've made him more determined! Quit trying, already!

:laugh:

Archived