Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official DTC Hype Thread Volume III (Merged)

Thug

Noun

1. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.

What's up Redskin fans!?!? What's up DTC!?!?

While the Redskins are 3-1, the DTC still remains undefeated in 2005!

With two record tailgates in the book, the DTC is proud to announce the details to the October 23rd stomping of the San Francisco Treats.........I mean 49ers.

First. For the haters.

Stunaz.jpg

Okay. Here's what I got for you Redskins fans!

The DTC official time of arrival is 6:30, Pez, if you beat us there, make sure your car starts this time :laugh:

I would like to announce some new features at the DTC tailgate.

*The introduction of the DTC Death Ball. This is a ping bong ball (or for the 4C, a beer pong ball) that when placed in YOUR drink, you have to chug it. Plain and simple. Then you get to place it anyone’s cup of your choosing. This should equal instant drunkenness. A vital part of the DTC tailgate!

*Who saw the movie Dodge ball? I did with the President the other day. So we came to thinking, DTC Dodge ball!

Yes. DTC Dodge ball will be in full effect. The unofficial but really official tailgate is safe, but opposing fans are not!

We have 20 medium sized rubber balls for pegging at 49ers fans, but rumor is they like balls on their face in San Fran!

Hahahahahahahaha! That is going down early!

*Ever drink DTC Punch? If you have, you know that you will be messed up before the game.

How about 2 different DTC Punches?

That's right, 2 DIFFERENT DTC PUNCHES!

The BAD punch made by the S.O.C. and the UGLY punch made by yours truly, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field!

BOOM!

*We will officially retire the Golden Cone that has been used and abused for the past two games. So we will be painting a new cone for this game, and starting it all over! Bong a beer, sign the cone!

*I am proud of this one. October 23rd will be the official release date of my first mix tape titled, The Mayoral Mix Tape Volume 1.

Produced by the CEO, in the official DTC studio, this should one of the hottest pieces of plastic on the streets. TRUST THAT!

DTCnation.jpg

weekonesquad.jpg

crewedup.jpg

shaneryanandsteve.jpg

img_0087_0057_56.jpg

excutiveoffice.jpg

You can find the DTC at..............

6:30 am at Arena Drive!

9:00 am F-51!

And after the game at F-51!

"Heaven or hell, I dont give a **** about your Liberty Bell...........thats CRACKED! Your whole team is whack!"

What's up, Mayor.

Since I won't be drinking any DTC punch at the 49er's game this time, I won't have to worry about a ball landing in my cup, unless the ball is small enough to fit in my beer bottle. :laugh:

DTC Dodge Ball???

Why wasn't the "Head of Security" told about this???

Do I get a chance to hit a 49er fan with a ball??? :laugh: j/k

Heck, will any show up at F-51???

If they are smart, they won't. :D

Right after you pass the Extremeskins tailgate, there will be a sign that reads:

BEWARE

IF YOU HAVE ON 49ER GEAR

YOU ARE GETTING PEGGED BY THESE GUYS

And then it will have a picture of DTC members, kinda like the banner.

We will take turns throwing balls at them if they pass.

Plus we wll be filming the DVD, and this will be great footage.

Also, any ball, can be used as long as DTC DODGEBALL is written on it.

Right after you pass the Extremeskins tailgate, there will be a sign that reads:

BEWARE

IF YOU HAVE ON 49ER GEAR

YOU ARE GETTING PEGGED BY THESE GUYS

And then it will have a picture of DTC members, kinda like the banner.

We will take turns throwing balls at them if they pass.

Plus we wll be filming the DVD, and this will be great footage.

Also, any ball, can be used as long as DTC DODGEBALL is written on it.

So If I paint DTC DODGEBALL on a bowling ball & throw it at somebody, I can get off scot free?

That settles it, I have to get tickets to this game

If I ever went to a redskins game at another stadium and somebody pegged me with a ball. I would definately be going to jail that day.

Not a cool thing to do.

I have to agree here. I can't imagine getting pegged in the head by a ball and just laughing it off. I would be fumed. That being said the rest of it sounds like fun.

I'm just warning you guys that not every fan that walks in that place has a sense of humor. There are a lot of wine and cheesers that show up there and if you peg them I wouldn't be surprised to see assault charges coming your way. I hope that's not the case, but I'm just fore warning you.

I think it's a funny idea, but I don't know if you want to miss the game by getting arrested we need more fans like the DTC cheering us on rather than looking between bars.

The CEO will kick off the DTC Death Ball with the inagural first chug @ 6:45 AM.

The Mayoral Mix Tape Volume I will be some of the hottest cuts out. Available from the trunk of the official DTC ride beginning at 6:30 AM. I stress that if you'd like a copy of any DTC music, get your copies this year. This is the last year they will be given away free of charge because I love my fellow Redskins fans.

I just signed with NovaCode Productions which puts me with that label for the 2006 NFL season. Next year CDs will be probably around $5-10, so make sure to get the debut DTC album free of charge this year. It will go down in history as the first Redskins tailgate rap.

As for the 49ers game, in addition to the DTC Death Ball, DTC Dodge Ball, and the Mayoral Mix Tapes Volume I, I have an added trick up my sleeve. That, however, cannot be released to the public at this time. October 23rd @ F-51 you wlil find out what the latest move by the DTC is. . .

"I think its cowardly, chucking a "dodgeball" at someone walking by while you remain among your posse."

Ahh. It wouldnt be a post without the anti-DTC board member Crazy Zeb, who proclaims and proves his hatred for the DTC, yet hasnt missed READING a DTC thread, or POSTING on a DTC thread.

Ah, if it isn't the little 5'4" midget who feels like a big man when chucking a ball at an innocent bypasser while remaing among the security of his "homies."

I believe this is the second thread I've posted in, maybe third. Quite the trend. :rolleyes:

I'm just warning you guys that not every fan that walks in that place has a sense of humor. There are a lot of wine and cheesers that show up there and if you peg them I wouldn't be surprised to see assault charges coming your way. I hope that's not the case, but I'm just fore warning you.

I think it's a funny idea, but I don't know if you want to miss the game by getting arrested we need more fans like the DTC cheering us on rather than looking between bars.

I think this may be right on. I love the DTC and we need all you guys in the stadium goin crazy. Its not getting in a fight that would be the biggest worry, it would be as said above, some snobby 49er fan callin in the cops and haulin some of the DTC off.

But I have to admit, I'll be there to see what goes down, if there's one thing they can't say about you guys, its that your boring. :)

Ah, if it isn't the little 5'4" midget who feels like a big man when chucking a ball at an innocent bypasser while remaing among the security of his "homies."

I believe this is the second thread I've posted in, maybe third. Quite the trend. :rolleyes:

I've seen this guy throw a football (the mayor), believe me he will not be hurting anyone with a dodge ball

Archived