Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official DTC Hype Thread Volume III (Merged)

"Ah, if it isn't the little 5'4" midget who feels like a big man when chucking a ball at an innocent bypasser while remaing among the security of his "homies.""

Im 5-8, and just might be your dad, so be careful with your tone SON.

As for you Crazy Zeb, saty warm in your mommies basement and know that I am better than you and thats why you hate me.

CrazyZeb=HOY (Hater of the Year)

"Ah, if it isn't the little 5'4" midget who feels like a big man when chucking a ball at an innocent bypasser while remaing among the security of his "homies.""

Im 5-8, and just might be your dad, so be careful with your tone SON.

As for you Crazy Zeb, saty warm in your mommies basement and know that I am better than you and thats why you hate me.

CrazyZeb=HOY (Hater of the Year)

So, the dealership letting you borrow the car again? That was very nice of them.

:kungfu: Yep, It looks like trouble. ... :handicap: Some fans are cool to mess around with but if there is any contact, I see them causing a lot of problems for the DTC. C'mon you all, we will need everyone making noise during the 49rs game and the rest of the games.

No. It was an invite that I thought I would extend to you in private.

You seem verbose and over confident, I just wanted to know if you were ever going to walk out of mommies basement and be a man and say something my face.

No threat. No challenge. Infact I forget who you are until you hate on me.

Your just the hater flavor of the season.

Every year, there are a few people that hate us, especially me so much, that they have to remind me that they hate me everytime I post.

You also need to remind yourself, that you are not a 49er fan, nor are you attending the Redskin game on the 23rd, so any input you have on this thread is off topic.

And being a DTC hater, you think a thread with DTC in would be enough for you to not open it, but WRONG, you have no life, so you need to hate.

Haters are what haters are.

And Crazy Zeb, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME

Wow!

Let me say this again, WOW!

Look Crazy Zeb, you are a hard one to figure out. One, why dose it concern you what the DTC dose? Two, what do you do look at pics of the mayor while you relief yourself? Other wise why is his height a concern? Do you undress him with your eyes? I think you may prefer the company men. Three, we are taken you moms car to the game because she left it at my house!

Ron Mexico, you had gym with the special Ed kids so keep it zipped son! Of all the people you know who we are so you hating puzzles me, but anyway.

Now as far as the dodge ball idea, it is a great one. These people are not innocent bystanders as some of you have proclaimed. They are 49’ers fans who have no business in F-51. Or with in range of a doge ball from F-51!

As President I will make sure no one goes to jail for some good old fashion tom foolery…ya heard me!

And to the reset of the haters you should you get a new hobby!

Wow!

Let me say this again, WOW!

Look Crazy Zeb, you are a hard one to figure out. One, why dose it concern you what the DTC dose? Two, what do you do look at pics of the mayor while you relief yourself? Other wise why is his height a concern? Do you undress him with your eyes? I think you may prefer the company men. Three, we are taken you moms car to the game because she left it at my house!

Ron Mexico, you had gym with the special Ed kids so keep it zipped son! Of all the people you know who we are so you hating puzzles me, but anyway.

Now as far as the dodge ball idea, it is a great one. These people are not innocent bystanders as some of you have proclaimed. They are 49’ers fans who have no business in F-51. Or with in range of a doge ball from F-51!

As President I will make sure no one goes to jail for some good old fashion tom foolery…ya heard me!

And to the reset of the haters you should you get a new hobby!

Yeah gibby! When did you become a redskins fan? I never even knew that you liked football. I guess when It became the cool thing to do you decided to jump aboard. I'll always remember you as the little snaggle tooth skater boy with the jacked up haircut.

Yeah gibby! When did you become a redskins fan? I never even knew that you liked football. I guess when It became the cool thing to do you decided to jump aboard. I'll always remember you as the little snaggle tooth skater boy with the jacked up haircut.

I guess you have been going a lot of drugs latley cuz I have been a REDSKINS fan my whole life. You wouldn't know that cuz I hung with the cool kids. And you can make fun of my hair cut and my teeth if you like, but I slept with most the chicks you know, inculding your sister. You want to keep this going feel free!

Every year, there are a few people that hate us, especially me so much, that they have to remind me that they hate me everytime I post.

You also need to remind yourself, that you are not a 49er fan, nor are you attending the Redskin game on the 23rd, so any input you have on this thread is off topic.

And being a DTC hater, you think a thread with DTC in would be enough for you to not open it, but WRONG, you have no life, so you need to hate.

Haters are what haters are.

And Crazy Zeb, YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME

Man, you love to use the word hater. "Don't be hatin'!" I've never seen it used so many times in a paragraph. Believe me, there are far more than a "few" DTC haters. Just most of them aren't as bored as I am right now and don't bother with you. :)

The height issue is simple, and quite obvious. He has issues with his "smallness," in both height and... other areas ;) and feels the need to overcompensate by A. Turning himself into a loudmouth rediculous cartoon character of a person and B. grouping himself with other smallish fellows who feel confident in numbers.

Stop using the basement joke, I'm in Va. Beach... say garage or something.

"Yeah gibby! When did you become a redskins fan? I never even knew that you liked football. I guess when It became the cool thing to do you decided to jump aboard. I'll always remember you as the little snaggle tooth skater boy with the jacked up haircut."

I went to this party the other night, aloyt of girls from Broad Run and Potomac Falls, and I mentioned your name (which I wont make public) to them and you know what they said?

Who the **** is that guy?

Exactly.

Also, you knew Gibby was a Redskin fan, as you have been a closet DTC fan for years.

And dont hate of Gibby because he took your sisters virginity. True story.

I guess you have been going a lot of drugs latley cuz I have been a REDSKINS fan my whole life. You wouldn't know that cuz I hung with the cool kids. And you can make fun of my hair cut and my teeth if you like, but I slept with most the chicks you know, inculding you sister. You want to keep this going feel free!
Wow thats something to brag about. I never really had a problem with you but you wanna start with me I have no problem firing back, you are the corniest dude ever, look at the things you write on here, c'mon dude full house has been off the air for years, get some new material

Archived