Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ann Coulter

nelms

eh, shes not hidieous but I wouldnt say shes hot. Fox news has some hotties, give me Lori Dhue and her DSL's any day over coulter. Also Loren Green, or whatever her name is that does the news breaks on the fox morning show. If Im gonna hop over the fence and try to change a womans politics, it would definately be Lis Wheel also a fox news contributor on legal stories.

eh, shes not hidieous but I wouldnt say shes hot. Fox news has some hotties, give me Lori Dhue and her DSL's any day over coulter. Also Loren Green, or whatever her name is that does the news breaks on the fox morning show. If Im gonna hop over the fence and try to change a womans politics, it would definately be Lis Wheel also a fox news contributor on legal stories.

Yeah she teaches up here at U-W. Definitely hot.

THere's some other woman though, that's been on FoxNews..a 'liberales' of some kind, but wow! Wish I could remember the old name.

Saw her too, Maher's "New Rules" segment had me on the freakin floor laughing. His entire bit on Harriet Meirs, may it was just freakin hillarious. . . But then again if you like Bush, you'd probably be seeing red.

BTW, can't stand Coltier. The only way I'd hit her is with a shovel . . . oops, did I just say that out loud> :paranoid:

I think Chomerics has a man-crush on Bill Maher :laugh:

Nah, I watch the show every now and then, but his segment tonight was pretty funny. If I was ever going to have a man crush, it would have to be with Tom Brady :laugh: I mean come on now, three SB's from a 6th rd. draft pick? He could make Pat Robertson turn gay :laugh:

I know her personally. We used to argue politics all the time in law school.

Yes, she is an evil fraud.

No, she is not hot.

How much of her persona is a front in your opinion?

I have always thought she was outragous just to stand out from the crowd.

Or is she really that extreme.

The worst part is, she actually posted that picture on her own website!

Geez, get a glamour shot or something...

Joe, Joe, Joe. That is her glamour shot <shudder>.

Never undersood the righties who drool over that one. Latch onto the Bush daughters if you're looking for cute Republican girls. But Coulter??? Good Lord, man, what are you thinking?

If you like her politics and think her outrageousness is funny, that's one thing. I happen to think Al Franken is a riot, but I ain't about to climb into bed with him.

Archived