Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Louis Farrakhan: Levees Were 'Blown Up'

Thiebear

Why would that make you love him? I'll need proof before I would believe Farrakhan's conspiracy theory, but I do believe in some conspiracy theories.

3. Man never stepped foot on the moon.

:hammer:

God, I bet there are little green men in Area 51 as well? Conspiracy theorists should be called conspiracy nutjobs, because there is no "theory" to their thoughts, just incoherent babble.

As for the moon bit? Well, I actually am contracted out from NASA, and I work at their facilities all the time. It was not staged, and the evidence they've (conspiracy nutjobs) portrayed is ruled out by normal physics. At worst, there were a few promo shots that were mixed in with actual photographs, but that is it.

Why would that make you love him? I'll need proof before I would believe Farrakhan's conspiracy theory, but I do believe in some conspiracy theories.

1. The 9/11 flight where the passengers fought back. I'm not sure that plane wasn't shot down.

2. Why did a building, a couple of blocks away from the twin towers collapse, since it wasn't hit by any of the planes?

3. Man never stepped foot on the moon.

:rubeyes:

That does it. I will never take anything you say seriously again. From now on I will just consider this post and remember that if you believe this, you will believe anything.

:insane:

Guest sith lord
how bout this one

#6. Sith Lord posts these things WAY too often and just looks for reason to argue back on it, Farrakhan is a total jackass and nobody should believe what he says

Why would I want to argue with someone barely old enough to drink? And being only 21, you probably only know what people told you about Farrakhan.

Guest sith lord
You forgot this one as well:

#5. Christopher Columbus discovered America

How did I forget that one? I never understood how you can discover "a new land" that has already been inhabited. I'll like to hear some of these "geniuses" explain that one.

Why would I want to argue with someone barely old enough to drink? And being only 21, you probably only know what people told you about Farrakhan.

ive actually read about Farrakhan, and you wont be able to say anything about him to convince me he isnt scum......

Farrakhan can make a statement about race and its fine... but if a white man does its racism? give me a break, all they do is whine about every little thing they can, so they can get some more money. why is it that if i were qualified for a job, and a black man werent, and i get the job over him its racism?... please tell me, call me whatever you want, but you know im right, every 5 minutes its about bush hating blacks or black people need reperations or they arent getting treated the same as whites.....its bull sh!t and you know it, dont try to say somethin back, cause you know im right

That's not some massive conspiracy.

99.9% of historians know Christopher Columbus didn't discover America

Yeah the historians apparently didn't know it when myself and quite a few people on this Extremeskins website were in school...we were taught that Columbus discovered America.

Yeah the historians apparently didn't know it when myself and quite a few people on this Extremeskins website were in school...we were taught that Columbus discovered America.

I'm only 1 year younger than you and I was taught in school that the first europeans to "find" north amercia were the Norse. But, I guess not all schools teach the same thing.

I'm only 1 year younger than you and I was taught in school that the first europeans to "find" north amercia were the Norse. But, I guess not all schools teach the same thing.

Did you perhaps go to elementary school in Vikings country? :)

(FWIW, yeah, I was told about Leif Erickson, too. Don't remember if that was in Oklahoma or Illinois.)

Although, it wasn't untill recently that I was told that "Natice Americans" are called "Indians" because Old Colombus thought he'd discovered a shortcut to India.

Did you perhaps go to elementary school in Vikings country? :)

(FWIW, yeah, I was told about Leif Erickson, too. Don't remember if that was in Oklahoma or Illinois.)

Although, it wasn't untill recently that I was told that "Natice Americans" are called "Indians" because Old Colombus thought he'd discovered a shortcut to India.

Nope. Went to school in Maryland. never anywhere else.

I don't know too much about Malcom X's death, but whats the story about Farrakhan being involved?

Some have said that he directly ordered Malcom X's death. Others have said that even if he didn't do so, he was certainly not upset about it.

I don't know the exact history about it.

ON AMERICA

How does anyone DISCOVER a land that is already inhabited? If I find money in your couch, is it mine?

You discover it when you find out that it exists (and you didn't know it before).

I "discovered" Disney World in (around) 1995. It had been open for 20 years or so at the time, but I hadn't been there before.

You discover it when you find out that it exists (and you didn't know it before).

I "discovered" Disney World in (around) 1995. It had been open for 20 years or so at the time, but I hadn't been there before.

So I CAN go into your house and DISCOVER money that you didn't know you had and keep it.

You don't do a terribly good job of arguing with those of us that are older than drinking age, either.

Man, am I glad I finally ready this thread! In the words of Monty Python... You're a loony.

Guest sith lord

Tell me when they unveil your statue.

Archived