Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Louis Farrakhan: Levees Were 'Blown Up'

Thiebear

Not a fan of Michael Moore or for that matter Ann Coulter, I think she's just in it for the celebrity. But if my memory serves me correctly, neither one of them ever said "Hitler actually did some good things" as Farrakhan has said in the past. He's a racist, bigoted, anti-Semite.

Stop the presses, I agree with nelms. :)

Farrakhan is hateful in a way that the other two are not.

Guest sith lord
I love guys like Farrakhan. He does nothing but hurt his own side.

Why would that make you love him? I'll need proof before I would believe Farrakhan's conspiracy theory, but I do believe in some conspiracy theories.

1. The 9/11 flight where the passengers fought back. I'm not sure that plane wasn't shot down.

2. Why did a building, a couple of blocks away from the twin towers collapse, since it wasn't hit by any of the planes?

3. Man never stepped foot on the moon.

Why would that make you love him? I'll need proof before I would believe Farrakhan's conspiracy theory, but I do believe in some conspiracy theories.

1. The 9/11 flight where the passengers fought back. I'm not sure that plane wasn't shot down.

2. Why did a building, a couple of blocks away from the twin towers collapse, since it wasn't hit by any of the planes?

You forgot #4. The earth is really flat.

I love him because he does more harm than good to causes I dont believe in. Therefor making it unnecesary for people to take those causes seriously.

As for you Conspiracies, the best evidence Ive heard re the plane NOT being shot down, is that a plane filled with that much fuel would have exploded in the air and scattered for miles AND not created the crater with wings that occured on impact.

The other building that collapsed was not a couple of blocks away. It was in the same complex and collapsed because the foundations structural integrity was compromised when the twin towers fell.

As for the moon landing, there are plenty of website that debunk every piece of "proof" that people cite to why we didnt walk on the moon.

Guest sith lord
Kilmer, you thought that sithlord's 1,2, & 3 needed a serious reply? He was kidding wasn't he? Tell me he was.

Very serious. I read Kilmer's comments now let's see what what you have to say.

Archived