Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Guaranteed to happen this season... sort of

bubba9497

Well, he did think Williams would finish second. He might actually win it, and was the best of the top three backs. Picking JJ Arrington was a reach, and puts more faith in Green's words than was really needed.

He did pick the Jets, and so far, he's right about Orton doing better than Favre, but neither were really that much of a reach.

Jason

Has this guy watched a game this year??? I don't think so!!!

Coles better then Moss?? :laugh: :laugh: :gaintsuck

Gardner better then Patten?? :laugh: :laugh: :gaintsuck

His whole opinion seems to be based on last year. He says are personal hasn't gotten any better. What about the return of Jansen and the addition of Raybauch or however you spell it? That alone I think has been the difference maker along with being in year 2 of the system. I don't think I even need to mention who are coach is.

Wow, this guy managed to take every bit of negative press we got this offseason (and there was a bunch) and cram it into one concise paragraph of hatred.

Satan himself couldn't have done a better job!

:rolleyes: :puke:

Yeah this talking head just lumped up everything everyone else thought and took one big shot of kool-aid

Has this guy watched a game this year??? I don't think so!!!

Coles better then Moss?? :laugh: :laugh: :gaintsuck

Gardner better then Patten?? :laugh: :laugh: :gaintsuck

His whole opinion seems to be based on last year. He says are personal hasn't gotten any better. What about the return of Jansen and the addition of Raybauch or however you spell it? That alone I think has been the difference maker along with being in year 2 of the system. I don't think I even need to mention who are coach is.

I think the biggest difference is a fully recovered healthy Brunell, and a playmaking WR. Moss may not be the fastest, or the tallest, but he is the most efficient with the skills he's got.

• 2 months later...

3. Julius Jones will lead the NFL in rushing

Bill Parcells is going back to his roots. The Tuna is going to rely on defense, a strong running game, a great tight end, intelligence and toughness to win this season. And Jones is at the heart of it all.

After a broken shoulder caused Jones to be inactive for the first half of the 2004 season, the former Norte Dame star dominated the rest of the way with 819 rushing yards and seven touchdowns. Jones is strong, physical, and speedy rolled into one package. And Parcells is going to let him carry the mail at least 25 times every Sunday.

LOL FOX...ohhhh realllyy

"Say it isn't so Joe. The NFC East clearly belongs to the Philadelphia Eagles. The next two slots will go to the Cowboys and Giants, both coming off of very good off-seasons, leaving Joe Gibbs' boys in the basement."

"Wide receiver Santana Moss isn't as good as Laveranues Coles, whom the Redskins traded to get Moss."

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

The whole article was so wrong it was hilarious!!

[

Chaos still rules at Redskins Park.

THE ONLY CHAOS IS THE 90,000+ FANS CHEERING ON THERE TEAM TO THE PLAYOFFS!!!

In

. And Parcells is going to let him carry the mail at least 25 times every Sunday.

THE ONLY MAIL BEING CARRIED IN DALLAS IS THE MEMO TO CLEAN OUT THE LOCKERS BY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

GREAT PREDICTIONS!!!

You guys take this predictions way to personally... Make fun of the guy, that is one thing. Call for an email campaign against him? That's a wee too much because the guy was wrong with a prediction (something I guarantee EVERY one of us experienced during this season concerning something).

Archived