Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

FOX: Guaranteed to happen this season... sort of

bubba9497

Guaranteed to happen this season... sort of

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4824606?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

Here's the beauty of competitive balance: There's a very good chance I am going to be wrong.

After i read the first sentence, i thought to myself "ok, well if you don't even believe your own nonsense, why the hell should I bother reading?"

So i didnt.

At least have some conviction.

Although, this is the first time a sportswriter has managed to waste my time (by posting) WITHOUT actually getting me to read his article.

2. The Redskins will be a last-place team

Say it isn't so Joe. The NFC East clearly belongs to the Philadelphia Eagles. The next two slots will go to the Cowboys and Giants, both coming off of very good off-seasons, leaving Joe Gibbs' boys in the basement.

Ok, how many great off-seasons did we have in the past few years? We won the SuperBowl every damn offseason but where'd that get us? nowhere. Now since we have a quiet offseason everyone is expecting us to drop to the bottom of the bucket. Its total BS but I'm glad expectations are set so low because now we have nowhere to go but up ... Anyway his whole argument is a rehashing of all the redskins articles he's read. Basically just plagiarizing other writers.

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but it would be nice to keep track of analysts and their redskins predictions. At the end of the year we can see who's right and who's wrong.

Guaranteed to happen this season... sort of

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/4824606?CMP=OTC-K9B140813162&ATT=5

And ex-Redskin Rod Gardner gets that change of venue where there is no pressure on him.[/color]

This is my favorite line. No pressure on him to ....catch footballs that hit him in the hands? No pressure to ......be forced to signal first down when trailing late in the game? Hope all this pressure dosn't get to him! :doh:

• 1 month later...

Archived