Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

40 Year Old Virgin

Funniest movie I've seen in a LOOOONG time (perhaps since Old School).

The audience was regularly laughing out loud in the theater I was in.

I've thought Steve Carrell hilarious whenever I've seen him, but it was usually in rather small parts in movies or his 30 min. sitcom "The Office." I questioned whether he would be funny for 90-120 minutes.

No worries ... he pulled it off quite well. Good casting job. Many of the other characters were quite funny as well.

I saw it last night with the wife. Very funny movie. I am not sure which summer movie was funnier to me, "Wedding Crashers" or this, but I was laughing the whole time. One of the funniest parts of the movie was when he got his chested waxed. I had tears, I was laughing so hard. Worth going to see. Very, very funny.

Hilarious! Even better than the Wedding Crashers. Good sex comedy humor, with a romance twist that isn't overdone or tacked on.

Better than Wedding Crashers????

If that's true, then this must be one of the funniest movies of all time. I'm going to have to check it out.

Just got back from the movie, omg is this one funny........I agree with the guy that said he would have been partial to "Beth from the bookstore" even if I was a 40 year old virgin, my head(well both of them) would have stayed around for the bath and anything else.... :D

I thought he was the funniest fake reporter on The Daily Show. I still love his "Produce Pete" installments. His segment as a guest with Jon Stewart was great the other day and I hope the movie does well. I rarely get to the theater since I have a 2 year old now, so I will probably have to wait for DVD to see this one.

Archived