Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zeron Flemister and his shiny new Super Bowl Ring are in camp with the Raiders

ratbert_rizzo

Why would anyone want Flemister. I could catch better with my fists than he can with his hands. Still can't believe the Patriots signed him and the best thing he ever did was to get hurt so he could go on the IR in the preseason so he could get a ring. Well have fun with Norv Zeron but you will be selling insurance in a few months.

Originally posted by Riggo-toni

Well, he does have more rings than TO, McNabb, and Peyton combined....

OUCH!! Owie! Ooooohh, that must have hurt. Aaaaww, MAN. Geez, that looked painful. Oh my gosh.

(No clever replies from WB36? Number5? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?)

Originally posted by ratbert_rizzo

Why would anyone want Flemister. I could catch better with my fists than he can with his hands. Still can't believe the Patriots signed him and the best thing he ever did was to get hurt so he could go on the IR in the preseason so he could get a ring. Well have fun with Norv Zeron but you will be selling insurance in a few months.

So what's so wrong with selling insurance?

Ok y'all are ticking me off! Z is one of my best friends. I do not see any of you out there playing. He is the one with the super bowl ring not you! Do you know anything about his career or his status no so till you do keep your mouth shut!

Originally posted by Huly

Ok y'all are ticking me off! Z is one of my best friends. I do not see any of you out there playing. He is the one with the super bowl ring not you! Do you know anything about his career or his status no so till you do keep your mouth shut!

uh-oh! Now you guys have done it.

Huly and Pez are/were neighbors of Zeron.

nothing against him as a character, but he did drop a fair amount of balls, kinda like how we bash Gardner now even though I hear great things about him off the field. Suppose the Raiders needed someone since they traded Doug Jolley away (steal of a first round pick imo).

What career status do I need to know, all I know is that he is a pass catching TE who can't catch. We cut him, the Browns picked him up for a week, we got him back. He was on the IR for the Patriots last year and now hes in camp with the Raiders cuz of Norv. All I remember about him was how we had the 32nd best starting TE in the NFL. I have no problem with the man personally and hope he has a nice career doing something other than attempting to catch a football.

Z's best seasons were under Norv. He is also Z's favorite coach. Spurrier just wanted him to block and do nothing else. Shotenheimer and Spurrier were Z's downfall. He ended up hating the Redskins because of Spurrier and yes he did not play his best that year but 1. he was injured and 2. Spuurier was jack ass.

I knew Z was going to Oakland back in May. He has also stated that out of all 3 teams Oakland is the most orgainized. He is now fully recovered from his injuries and feels 120%. I think you all might be shocked at how he does this year.

As for catching he use to get yelled at by Spurrier if he caught a ball. Spurrier did not want that from his tight ends. That is why I stated until you know the facts keep your mouth shut.

Yes I am going to stick up for Z as he is amazing in my eyes. Come Oakland game I might even wear his old Redskin jersey where I can root for him and the skins. I still have not figured that out yet but you better believe that I hope he does well that game even though he is playing the skins as he is my boy!

Originally posted by ratbert_rizzo

What career status do I need to know, all I know is that he is a pass catching TE who can't catch. We cut him, the Browns picked him up for a week, we got him back. He was on the IR for the Patriots last year and now hes in camp with the Raiders cuz of Norv. All I remember about him was how we had the 32nd best starting TE in the NFL. I have no problem with the man personally and hope he has a nice career doing something other than attempting to catch a football.

Like stated before till you know the facts shut the hell up! If you do not have any problems with him than why start this thread in the first place? Do you know why he was released and sent to the Browns or why he came back to the skins? Do you have any clue why he was on IR? If you don't than you have no room to talk.

Archived