Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are we the only ones who hate the Cowboys?

Idaho fan

Originally posted by Die Hard

Cowboys fans - for the most part - are just idiotic.

But Eagles fans are just a spiteful, malicious bunch.

With that being said, I don't really HATE any TEAM per se. Moreso the fans.

I love the Eagles as far as the front office, the head coach and the football players. That's a great football organization.

I don't mind losing to a team like that.

I don't mind losing to good teams. Cowboys included... though I wouldn't mind a few UPSETS every now and then.

But the reason why I HATE losing to the Cowboys is because.... we've had a better team than them for the past 6 years. To lose to them is just pitiful on any basis....

Good teams don't lose to inferior teams.

And that's why I hate losing to the Cowboys. It just reinforces that this team hasn't turned the corner... in a very long time.

I hate the cowboys!!!!

:dallasuck

But Eagles fans are just a spiteful, malicious bunch.

With that being said, I don't really HATE any TEAM per se. Moreso the fans.

I love the Eagles as far as the front office, the head coach and the football players. That's a great football organization.

I don't mind losing to a team like that.

I don't mind losing to good teams. Cowboys included... though I wouldn't mind a few UPSETS every now and then.

But the reason why I HATE losing to the Cowboys is because.... we've had a better team than them for the past 6 years. To lose to them is just pitiful on any basis....

Good teams don't lose to inferior teams.

And that's why I hate losing to the Cowboys. It just reinforces that this team hasn't turned the corner... in a very long time.

Great post DH!!!

Yep, totally agree.

I HATE saying this, but here goes...

I actually find Cowboy fans to be football-smart and well-rooted in reality. I only harbor hatred because:

1. My team simply can't beat theirs no matter how bad they are or how good we think we are.

2. They seem to fill SO many seats at FedEx, meaning that I live in a city RIFE with traitors.

3. They can't stay in their own sad forum and feel the need to shake their asses in my face over at OUR wonderful website.

(They mellow in the offseason, appearing benevolent but trust me- you will all DESPISE them as we near the first game vs. Dallas. And especially afterword.)

:(

Originally posted by airborneskins

How about at the Orioles- Phillies game this year. It was so loud taht it was nausiating...:puke:

Spoke to a guy over the weekend who said he was at the Os loss to Boston. The stadium was OVERWHELMINGLY Red Sox fans. That hurts.

I think it goes like this in terms of which fans base hate what NFC East team the most. This isn't in any order. I think the hatred from each is equal.....

Redskin fans hate the Cowboys

Cowboy fans hate the Eagles

Giant fans hate the Eagles

Eagle fans hate all three because they are the only ones without a Super Bowl ring. :D (Honestly, I have no idea who they dislike the most.)

Now don't get me wrong, I have no love lost for the Cowboys. Especially since Parcells became their coach. And while I don't hate the Redskins, I have no liking for them either. But these are the teams I feel each fan base hates the most.

I also feel that the rivalries in the division are split into two:

Cowboys and Redskins

Giants and Eagles

It also seems to me that the Giants and Redskins, at least in the past 15 years have had the least intensity in their rivalry of all the other combinations within the division.

Originally posted by great28

You guys are talking about how much Joe Gibbs hates the cowboys. Allen loathed them. I don't think the players hate them as much as we, the fans do because thanks to free agency, there isn't as much team loyaly as it used to be.

Very true. Good point.

Originally posted by Chachie

I HATE saying this, but here goes...

I actually find Cowboy fans to be football-smart and well-rooted in reality. I only harbor hatred because:

1. My team simply can't beat theirs no matter how bad they are or how good we think we are.

2. They seem to fill SO many seats at FedEx, meaning that I live in a city RIFE with traitors.

3. They can't stay in their own sad forum and feel the need to shake their asses in my face over at OUR wonderful website.

(They mellow in the offseason, appearing benevolent but trust me- you will all DESPISE them as we near the first game vs. Dallas. And especially afterword.)

This guy is pretty sharp!

Originally posted by Chachie

Chachie, you seem to have an understanding of the psychology of the whole cat and mouse game. You guys are somewhat fun to deal with given your performance in the division of late. If you were to sweep or atleast perform well in the division I GUARANTEE you would have less of us "mini or mega trolls" over here. Don't worry, as soon as training camp kicks in to gear I'll be spending a lot more time on my sad forum and alot less time on your wonderful website :)

My best friend is a die hard Giants fan .Just about every football Sunday we go to Hooters and watch our teams play each other.He hates the Cowturds as much as I hate them.Its funny watching those inbred fans scratch their pointy heads wondering how we could sit and enjoy a game together.Damn I hate them.If we lose that Monday Night game.....:dallasuck

Archived