Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Minicamp - DAY TWO Coverage

TK

Oh ****...... :laugh: I can't stop laughing. Damn. I'm cryin' here. That a boy TK. Make us proud buddy. ;) That was good John. Loved it. :laugh:

Not that I snore or anything, but from what I hear just nudge him T. :silly:

Originally posted by joecrisp

Great job, TK and Tarhog! The pics are awesome.

McCune is just damn impressive. His physique reminds me of how players look in Madden-- way too muscular to be realistic-- but this guy is REAL!!! When you see how fast and agile he is, it's mind-boggling: how can he be built like a Hummer AND move like a Ferrari??!! :wtf:

TK and Tarhog, have you guys run into Springs yet? And where's that Ray Brown story?

Brian & I caught Ray Brown heading towards the building during the first interview on the riser after practice. Unfortunately, I don't have the audio clip for this. :( Brian does have it, hopefully he'll see this & share it with us. :)

Anyway, I got to ask Ray, since he was on a Gibbs coached SB team, do the younger guys on the team really get how bad we want to just bury Dallas. Ray's response was no doubt about it. These guys "get it". Ray left me with the impression that maybe, just maybe this team wants Dallas more then us, the fans.

TK, Tarhog, this is great stuff guys. My wife is on my case with all the reading and listening to the site this weekend:) . But anyways, I have to say it again because yet another coach has mentioned his name with high regard...I cant wait to see Antonio Brown in action. He seems to be impressing everyone. He was almost like a soap opera cliffhanger last season with his flashs of speed and moves on the field.

Thanks guys - look for a lot of video byTuesday or so - just too time consuming to do on the road. And, Redskins.com is doing a fantastic job with that part of it. They deserve a LOT of credit for drastically increasing the amount of great content and media on their own site, and also for allowing non-traditional media (such as ourselves) to get in there with the professionals. Its truly generous of them guys. Any of you with previously-held conspiracy theories about our team's front office and their motives are going to have to reexamine those! Because, other than being incredibly generous to their fans, I'm not sure what other motive there would be.

They're providing their fans with great services at a number of levels.

Me likee.

And I have nothing but amazingly nice things to say about my experience and how I've been treated as a first time minicamp attendee.

Props to the Washington Redskins organization :cheers"

Awesome, guys! And let me say I feel especially pleased because in our "what do you want us to find out" thread I specifically wrote that I wanted some insight on how Taylor Jacobs is progressing (High hopes for that young man this year..)

And you guys went and got a whole interview!

Thanks! I am pleased and proud to be a part of this site.

Fine work, gents! Next time we get together, the beer is on me.

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

Awesome, guys! And let me say I feel especially pleased because in our "what do you want us to find out" thread I specifically wrote that I wanted some insight on how Taylor Jacobs is progressing (High hopes for that young man this year..)

~Bang

Thanks John - you'd be happy to know that even several of the Redskin's Park staff approached us and said 'you're the site that has those hilarious cartoons, right?'.

Did you have your interview with Bram on 980 yet? I haven't had time to read much here (for obvious reasons). If so, sure it went great and I'm glad you're getting some well-deserved attention!

We really enjoyed meeting Jacobs. You couldn't ask for a nicer guy.

Originally posted by Tarhog

Thanks John - you'd be happy to know that even several of the Redskin's Park staff approached us and said 'you're the site that has those hilarious cartoons, right?'.

Did you have your interview with Bram on 980 yet? I haven't had time to read much here (for obvious reasons). If so, sure it went great and I'm glad you're getting some well-deserved attention!

We really enjoyed meeting Jacobs. You couldn't ask for a nicer guy.

Get OUTTA here.. I know people watch my toons, but it never fails to amaze me when I find out WHO is watching.

I was on with Bram yesterday for about ten minutes, I had a great time, Bram was laughing about things, and we had a nice conversation. I wasn't able to tape it, tho, so no audio for the guys just TOO busy hanging out with the REDSKINS to hear their pal on the radio. I see how it is.

:D

~Bang

Originally posted by Bang

~Bang

Just so you know, I blew off Randy Thomas while trying to spot Taylor coming off the field so we could the ENTIRE interview for you guys. Randy did give me a high five that damn near broke my hand. That's one strong mo fo. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to talk with Randy, who's quite a charater, after practice today.

With that, it's time to check out of the hotel, grab some grub, & hit the Park for the last day of an amazing weekend.

Hail.

Again, Great job Tarhog and TK!! your pictures and commentary are KICK A$$!! That McCune looks like he's got shoulder pads implanted under his skin:laugh: :laugh:. I've driven up from florida the last 2 years for training camp and fan appreciation day, but won't be able to make it this year. So this great thing you 2 are doing makes up for it. Are you guys doing this for training camp, and if so will you have the same privileges extended to you? I'm hoping for a yes on this question.:D:cheers:

Monkart. Art, :rubeyes: stated in the other thread that this is a one time good deal and nothing has been said about future plans for this to happen again. Or something like that. My guess is this is a tryout. :)

I've been really impressed by the amount of info. that the Redskins are allowing us, Redskins.com (yes, I know it is the Redskins but still), the media and the other fan/internet journalists.

TK and Tarhog should be applauded (if not already) by everyone here.

Their reports are not only professional (meaning that to me, it's on the level of reports you'd see on Fox 5, Comcast, WT, WP etc.) but clear (very good photos, audio is not garbled) and full of info.

The Redskins should be pleased that ES (haven't followed Warpath or Hogs yet so I can't say anything about them) is as solid as any other news source (I mean, WE ARE A FAN SITE--- and that could mean a bunch of Yahoos who scream DALLAS SUCKS the whole time, we aren't that, but fan sites usually get that bad rep.).

Again, another great job fellas--- I am impressed ever so much by your work....Thanks for providing ES with so much info. (Plus, I know you guys gotta to be having fun;) )

Originally posted by Park City Skins

Monkart. Art, :rubeyes: stated in the other thread that this is a one time good deal and nothing has been said about future plans for this to happen again. Or something like that. My guess is this is a tryout. :)

Thanks PCS!! I must of overlooked that. lets hope the tryout is a success and ES gets access to future activities!:fingersx:

Archived