Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins Minicamp - DAY TWO Coverage

TK

Thanks again TK and Tarhog :cheers:

Man, GW gets me fired up just be listening how he say things. One word, its all about the "TEAM".

This defense will be very scary again this year.

We know the offense will be beter than it was last year. Sept 11th can't get here soon enough.

For the record, Brian here (writer & editor for the U.S. Army) needs to register & quit lurking. ;) Also, I believe that we worked a future surprise up for you guys that Brian's working on.

Minicamp2%20213.jpg

Also, for the record, Ray Brown is a heck of a nice guy. It was a true pleasure to meet & speak with him for a few minutes.

We're off to grab some steaks & whole lot of beer. :2drunks: Hopefully, when we get back, I'll be able to tell my Ray Brown story. :)

Originally posted by Monte51Coleman

Man, McCune is jacked!

Who is the red-headed babe interviewing Bowen?

Great job guys.

She looks hot in that pic, for sure! Her name is Kelli Johnson. She's a local Comcast Sportsnet cable sports reporter. She does post game interviews after each game. I'd only seen head shots before, but she was looking sweet!

photo-kelli.jpg

:point2sky (That's Kelli, not me - or Tarhog!)

Hail,

H

Great job, TK and Tarhog! The pics are awesome.

McCune is just damn impressive. His physique reminds me of how players look in Madden-- way too muscular to be realistic-- but this guy is REAL!!! When you see how fast and agile he is, it's mind-boggling: how can he be built like a Hummer AND move like a Ferrari??!! :wtf:

TK and Tarhog, have you guys run into Springs yet? And where's that Ray Brown story?

Originally posted by joecrisp

Great job, TK and Tarhog! The pics are awesome.

McCune is just damn impressive. His physique reminds me of how players look in Madden-- way too muscular to be realistic-- but this guy is REAL!!! When you see how fast and agile he is, it's mind-boggling: how can he be built like a Hummer AND move like a Ferrari??!! :wtf:

I don't think the pictures do him justice, do you Joe? His arms look like tree trunks. And he appears to be able to play too.

Archived