Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "All Things Sean Taylor" Thread - (MERGED 34X)

It is disgusting because had Sean been doing what he should have been doing; living up to the obligations of his contract and being a member to the team, this simply would not have taken place. Sean at best is steering a very poorly choosen path. At worst he has already gone over the rapids.

Originally posted by Rypien11

Innocent until proven guilty.

Is that not the American way?

Make me sick how many people here are already conviting ST when no one I mean no one has any concrete proof that he did anything.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be a Skins fan because of other Skin fans.

I have never seen any fans in any sport that follow a team turn on them or a player as fast and as brutal as Skin fans do.

This board is full of people already putting him in the chair or whatever form of capitol punishment Florida has.

Back off folks until we have all the facts, till their is an inditement, or hell even that a warrent has been issued.

Innocent until proven guilty of of the defining of Americas legal system.

Has anyone never heard of it?

I agree. I think a line of distinction needs to be made, however. There are some who proclaim the season is over, the Redskins' office is inept, ST will be spending years in prison, he is totally guilty, etc.

Then there are those, like myself, who are concerned because ST seems to have trouble keeping himself away from trouble. Obviously, very few people on this earth right now know for sure if he did it, but the fact that his name is associated with this kind of story is disturbing. Given the other incident last year, one has to wonder if this is an accident or the start of a pattern.

Again, having said all that, we do need to wait to see what evidence is amassed before pronouncing Taylor guilty. You bring a very valid point.:cheers:

Sean is going to be fine. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am sure this will blow over. He knows right from wrong. He will show up at the mandatory camp. he is just spending time with family and working out hard down in Miami.

None of these (censored) people know if all of these stupid rumors are even true...

and they are already selling out one of the Redskins' most popular players....

not to mention a key part of our defense...

for christ sakes guys...lighten up a little... :2cents:

And remember:

:dallasuck

:eaglesuck

:gaintsuck

Goooo skins! :logo:

-PortisFan101 :helmet:

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

I agree Neophyte.

To some fans around here, if a player knocked over a couple of liquor stores and their money got them out of trouble, they'd still defend them and want them welcomed back on the field.

AMEN BROTHERS

Sebowski,

And you know what...I am not a fan of individuals as much as I am a fan of a program, an organization, a team--THE REDSKINS. I agree with Gibbs when he says he wants character guys. A situation like this is a black eye on the team.

Sure I have favorite players everyone does. I just choose to choose those guys who possess the characteristics I would want my players to display on and off the field.

I still plan on being in FEDEX field this season.

Originally posted by Vegas-Born

I still plan on being in FEDEX field this season.

Same here. We should not let us football fans get discouraged by this. We love him on the field, when he is a football player. When he is off of the field, he is like me and you (except with a lot of money). Anyways, innocent till proven guilty. He should've been here with the team and none of this would've happen.

Originally posted by zoony

Am I the only one who thinks this is simply a tactic by the Police to get him to show up? Kind of a trap?

Think about it... how ridiculous does that sound? ;)

Yea, it sounds like a trap to me also.

"We just want to talk to you Sean, nothing is wrong." Gotcha!

Originally posted by Liberty

yes he is, but he is still guilty of being associated with the incident which tarnishes the good name of the Washington Redskins, and might jeoperdize the teams success.

First reply in the thread and we already have a winner... :cheers:

Doesn't matter whether he's innocent or guilty. The fact remains that he keeps putting himself in these stupid situations when he should be here learning football and how to be a productive human being.

Nick

Predictably, the front page of this forum is filling up with threads about Taylor, most of which could and should probably be posted withing existing threads about Taylor. In the interest of keeping the discussion focused AND keeping the front page of our main forum from same-topic overload, we're going to start merging Taylor threads here.

And we're also asking that before posters decide to start yet another new thread commenting on some aspect of the same story, maybe they'll just consider putting it in THIS thread instead so their fellow members can one-stop shop instead of going station to station all day. There's a reason malls were invented, you know. :)

Shukran.

Originally posted by Rypien11

Innocent until proven guilty.

Is that not the American way?

Make me sick how many people here are already conviting ST when no one I mean no one has any concrete proof that he did anything.

Sometimes I am ashamed to be a Skins fan because of other Skin fans.

I have never seen any fans in any sport that follow a team turn on them or a player as fast and as brutal as Skin fans do.

This board is full of people already putting him in the chair or whatever form of capitol punishment Florida has.

Back off folks until we have all the facts, till their is an inditement, or hell even that a warrent has been issued.

Innocent until proven guilty of of the defining of Americas legal system.

Has anyone never heard of it?

I agree with you. I felt the same way when Michael Irvin was busted. And Ray Lewis. Did you?

Ya'll need to stop hating on taylor. First of all he is the man. He is gonna play and be the best safety in the NFL. Second, everytime you start to hate just look at your boy kellen winslow and be greatful for taylor, trouble or not.

This is sad, if true. The kid has the world at his feet. The kid was destined to be one of the greats, but throws it all away over a all-terrain vehicle. One of Coach Gibbs commandments is don't embarrass the Redskins. Again, if true, he did just that. Today is a sad day for the Redskins. But, more impotantly, a sad day for Sean Taylor.

Originally posted by cphil006

Sean is going to be fine. He was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I am sure this will blow over. He knows right from wrong. He will show up at the mandatory camp. he is just spending time with family and working out hard down in Miami.

Did you forget the ":laugh:" smiley?

jk, I want to believe that too.

But what I really want to know is when are we going to finally cut him!?

This is getting ridiculous. He is doing nothing but hurting this team.

(I'm talking about Brunell of course :))

Archived