Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "All Things Sean Taylor" Thread - (MERGED 34X)

Originally posted by Califan007

Then I wonder what he would be the victim of??...

Perhaps according to police terms, you can be considered a victim, for being fired UPON, but not injured.

But it does sound like he was at least the victim of a theft.

Originally posted by Lavarleap56

the police can only attest that the individuals they have interviewed are not injured obviously NOBODY can get in contact with Taylor so they cant say he is not injured.

I just find it a little odd that Sean hasnt talked to anyone in his family since Wed. night.

He could be in the hospital for all we know, look how long it took for us to find out Michael Vick was Ron Mexico !

But the police obviously got Taylor's name from a witness...so it's safe to assume that the same witness could have mentioned if Taylor had been injured.

And the police were not out looking for Vick...but they ARE out looking for Taylor. There are media reports all over the place saying the police want him for questioning. Trust me, they've checked the hospitals already juuuust in case Taylor ended up at one due to injuries of any sort...and I believe hospitals have a legal duty to report shot gun wounds, as well as to inform the police if someone wanted for questioning shows up injured.

I'm easily ruling out Taylor laying in a hospital bed somewhere with a bandage around his left arm as being a possibility...as well as ruling out him laying in intensive care. Both would have become news instantly, and I'm pretty sure his family/parents would have been contacted by now...not to mention the police.

And by the way, it's not odd to not call your family...if you're running. It keeps them from getting caught up in your troubles... :(

Originally posted by Mickalino

Perhaps according to police terms, you can be considered a victim, for being fired UPON, but not injured.

You got it. I read tons of police reports, and a good number of them say the victim was uninjured in the incident. So, hopefully, that's the case. I hate to see anybody be a victim, but in this case it's better than being a suspect.

Originally posted by Mickalino

But being a victim of those two crimes...wouldn't explain why he wouldn't 1) contact the police, especially since it's being broadcast all over the country that they want to talk to him...and 2) contact his family to let them know he's uninjured and still alive...especially his mother, since she said in a news report that she didn't know if he was ok.

Nothing about Taylor's disappearance speaks to simple victimhood...nothing. Other than, and I pray this is not it, a fatality. :(

Originally posted by Califan007

But being a victim of those two crimes...wouldn't explain why he wouldn't 1) contact the police, especially since it's being broadcast all over the country that they want to talk to him...and 2) contact his family to let them know he's uninjured and still alive...especially his mother, since she said in a news report that she didn't know if he was ok.

Nothing about Taylor's disappearance speaks to simple victimhood...nothing. Other than, and I pray this is not it, a fatality. :(

You're trying to be logical, and when it comes to Sean Taylor, logic doesn't apply. This is a guy who won't return a call from his boss or family, why should he call police. No matter what the situation, he has issues. Maybe A-Rod can give him the number to his therapist.

haha, yea thats a very good point. I have a feeling that "people of interest" who hide from police become "suspects" rather quickly.

Originally posted by JoeSkinsfaninNJ

You're trying to be logical, and when it comes to Sean Taylor, logic doesn't apply. This is a guy who won't return a call from his boss or family, why should he call police. No matter what the situation, he has issues. Maybe A-Rod can give him the number to his therapist.

He had nothing to lose by not returning Gibbs' calls, especially if it was due to contract and financial reasons...and as far as I know, Taylor has been returning his family's calls, up until this incident...he had dinner with his grandmother and slept at his mom's house...both speak to Taylor obviously keeping in contact with his family.

But Taylor has a helluva lot to lose by not contacting the police...so for him NOT to do so, speaks volumes.

Some people need to seriously chill out. Man just a few years ago I was doing stupid sh!t too, and it was because I was young and acting my age. You guys need to relax a bit, he has not been arrested or convicted of anything. Has he embarrased our organization (one of c. Gibbs rules), I don't think so, he regulates on the field and he's having some growing pains, but he will be groomed as a Redskin as he grows older and adjusts to the area more.

However, he needs to respect his coach and return his calls. I think because all his friends and family are in Miami he is having a hard time adjusting to DC. It's a world of a difference between DC and Miami, and I can understand why he isn't here.

The media needs to get off his back.

true i am not trying to argue with you at all. I just dont like how we all have rush to judgment thats all. I am just hoping that we can not make any harmfull accusations and remarks until we have all the details.

Sean has had a unstable begining in the NFL and i know the past isnt helping him at the moment on this board but none the less we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

Originally posted by DjKam1

Some people need to seriously chill out. Man just a few years ago I was doing stupid sh!t too, and it was because I was young and acting my age. You guys need to relax a bit, he has not been arrested or convicted of anything. Has he embarrased our organization (one of c. Gibbs rules), I don't think so, he regulates on the field and he's having some growing pains, but he will be groomed as a Redskin as he grows older and adjusts to the area more.

However, he needs to respect his coach and return his calls. I think because all his friends and family are in Miami he is having a hard time adjusting to DC. It's a world of a difference between DC and Miami, and I can understand why he isn't here.

Yeah...and the drive-by shooting of someone's house involvement, to whatever level, is just "youthful indescretions"...I mean, I once toilet papered someone's house when I was around his age...you do stupid things at that age, yanno??...

*sigh*

Dear Mr. Taylor,

It has come to our attention that you may be a victim of an auto theft. It is also our understanding that you were able to locate the perpetrator and fire some shots at his/her residence.

We at Vigilante Services would like to offer our services to you in the future. Why put yourself at risk, we ask?

A man of your great wealth and intelligence would be best served by a company like ours. Sure, you could continue to take matters into your own hands, but heck, as you can see, there may be consequences. And sure, you might call the police (of whom we recognize your father as being part of the fraterity), but that too, could leave you with unsatiated anger.

By hiring Vigilante Services you can have the best of both worlds...vengance and immunity. Our crack staff (literally) is 'gangsta' ready. We're professionally trained to that the art of causing some chaos and video taping the entire event. That way, you can see the 'victims' plead for mercy from the comfort of your own living room.

So please, next time (if you manage to avoid jail time this time), just give us a call.

Sincerely,

Vigilante Services

Originally posted by dreamshatterer

If he can log into his myspace.com site, he's able to go to the police.

What's the proof that that's actually Sean Taylor's site ?

Do you really think in this situation, guilty or not, Taylor would be playing around on myspace.com ?

I think this incident proves that site is a fake.

Originally posted by Lavarleap56

true i am not trying to argue with you at all. I just dont like how we all have rush to judgment thats all. I am just hoping that we can not make any harmfull accusations and remarks until we have all the details.

Sean has had a unstable begining in the NFL and i know the past isnt helping him at the moment on this board but none the less we should at least give him the benefit of the doubt.

I wish his actions would make it easier for us to do so... :(

Originally posted by tr1

Dear Mr. Taylor,

It has come to our attention that you may be a victim of an auto theft. It is also our understanding that you were able to locate the perpetrator and fire some shots at his/her residence.

We at Vigilante Services would like to offer our services to you in the future. Why put yourself at risk, we ask?

A man of your great wealth and intelligence would be best served by a company like ours. Sure, you could continue to take matters into your own hands, but heck, as you can see, there may be consequences. And sure, you might call the police (of whom we recognize your father as being part of the fraterity), but that too, could leave you with unsatiated anger.

By hiring Vigilante Services you can have the best of both worlds...vengance and immunity. Our crack staff (literally) is 'gangsta' ready. We're professionally trained to that the art of causing some chaos and video taping the entire event. That way, you can see the 'victims' plead for mercy from the comfort of your own living room.

So please, next time (if you manage to aviod jail time this time), just give us a call.

Sincerely,

Vigilante Services

Maybe Jimmy Hoffa will suddenly re-appear.

Originally posted by brooksfb

...and the perp told him not to contact police or else...

:shutup:

or maybe the perp actually molested him like Zed in Pulp Fiction, and it's too embarrassing for Taylor to admit it.

:whoknows: :doh:

Originally posted by DjKam1

The media will get off his back, when he returns calls to his coach, is not the ONLY player not in DC for workouts, and when he's not a subject of police reports. They want him, just go for questioning. By delaying it, he's making things tougher on himself. I can understand the growing pains, but this is ridiculous. When did being young and acting your age turn into a defense for doing something stupid? The stupid stuff ends when you get out of college. He's a professional now. If he can't handle it, retire and hang with the boys in Miami.

All I'm saying is that the media loves to bash the skins and any news on any players such as Sean Taylor and his problems with the skins is money for these wack reporters. They are seriously acting like Papparazzi. It's a circus and it's ridiculous. Anytime you read ANY article about Taylor the media never forgets to inform you that Taylor was arrested for a DUI/DWI and that he had a rocky first season as a Redskin. Bullsh!t!!! He had a freakin awesome season as a Redskin. Remember those bone crushing hits, and ball hawking ability he displayed? That's what matters, but obviously to the WP and ESPN everything negative he does in the offseason is far more important than his accomplishments he displayed on the field.

Archived