Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official "All Things Sean Taylor" Thread - (MERGED 34X)

Originally posted by BCS:BraveCaringSoul

Ladies and gents considering all the evidence at hand and accouting for due process, the 5th amendment, the right to keep and bare arms, the presumption of innocence and the rest of that rigormaro I've come to the following conclusion:

Some of you Taylor haters need to get a friggin life. Dude was only protecting his turf.

Someone steals your ATV you handle it like a man. Forget the cops. Load up your four five with hollow points, head to the suckers home and blast away indiscrimnately to let him know who the boss is.

Who in their right mind could even suggest that he handled things improperly? It's a matter of respect. And the third law of the jungle states: "Respect is best earned at gun point."

Totally justified.

End of story.

Stop hating.

Okay, I'm going to assume you're saying this tongue in cheek...no one could be that damn idiotic. But, just in case....

I own guns, a decent house, have a nice ride, and somehow I don't find myself having to "protect my turf." Jon Jensen, Chris Samuels, Patrick Ramsey, Mark Brunnell, and Shawn Springs don't put themselves in situations where they have to "protect their turf." Taylor has trouble written all over him. I'm tired of losing, but I'm also tired of having to cheer for thugs, over-paid and over-hyped bad players, players with poor attitudes, and scum bags! Having these players hasn't done any good. The Patriots seem to be doing fine without any head cases.

Those who support keeping Taylor on this team must have loved the Cowboys of the 80s. They were head case heaven. That's what the Redskins are bordering on.

H

Agreed, the Washington Times article you posted earlier today seems to state that as well. There isn't any speculation in that article as to a shooting, assult, or whatever else has been linked to him.

Time to stop being so reactionary ;)

Originally posted by HailSkinz1

Okay, I'm going to assume you're saying this tongue in cheek...

:doh:

Nah man I'm completely serious dude.

In fact if I was in Dade county and Taylor told me that he "thought" he knew who "might" have stolen his ATV I'd saddle up posse style and go with him to exact frontier justice on the disrespecting fool.

Believe that.

"A real man knows the value of a big gun." Pee Wee Herman

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parody ;)

Originally posted by redskns56

Time to stop being so reactionary ;)

Too bad that's not possible on an internet message board...

I'm going to wait until everything comes out. I hope this entire situation can get Sean to sit down, & start thinking about what the hell he's been doing.

Of course, i'm sure that's wishful thinking....

I am as die hard as fan as all of you but some of you guys still defending this guy is nuts. Wake up, he could care less about us and the redskins. How much more do you need. Not only a no show but not even returning phone calls, missing a NFL mandatory meeting, wanting a new deal already, and yes we dont have the facts yet but just being in this situation says alot about him. The guy is trouble!

Originally posted by Mickalino

Of course Sean didnt shoot anybody.

He was too high on 4 blunts to figure out how to use a gun. :doh:

You people need lives.

Ain't nothin wrong with smokin weed. You drink alcohol? Thought so. Don't be a hypocrite.

Originally posted by SNEET

You people need lives.

Ain't nothin wrong with smokin weed.

Newsflash for ya Sparky : It's illegal.

Did you just get dropped off on this planet yesterday, by aliens ?

Or were you smoking weed when you wrote that ?

You drink alcohol? Thought so. Don't be a hypocrite.

No I DONT drink alchohol.

Who made you Private Investigator in MY life ?

And even if I DID drink, alchohol is legal in every state, which makes it a moronic comparison.

So pull your head out of your @ss before you make stupid assumptions.

You people need lives.

Ain't nothin wrong with smokin weed. You drink alcohol? Thought so. Don't be a hypocrite.

Let's not start that again. I smoke up on occasion too, but I don't go around with this big chip on my shoulder and bring it up whenever it's even tangentially related to the discussion at hand. There are plenty of threads in the Tailgate for that discussion.

"Those who support keeping Taylor on this team must have loved the Cowboys of the 80s. They were head case heaven. That's what the Redskins are bordering on."

I'm a die hard fan, and take that as an insult HailSkinz1. I have no love for any other team in the NFL except the skins and it's always been like that in my family. I support Taylor because he is young, talented and does his thing on the field. We have had players in our superbowl teams that were headcases and drug addicts, so please don't even start with Taylor. His play on the field outweighs an aquitted DUI charge and missed OTA's by far. The only thing that concerns me is that he didn't call coach back.

Look our team has been horrendous in the past few years and we are breeding a new generation of skins that will develope in the same fashion as our superbowl teams did, through Gibbs. It comes down to winning and we haven't been doing it and we need players that are skilled enough to make us win. I would not want a skins team full of Mr. Nice guys that are wonderful at losing.

This guy is young and will learn (maybe the hard way like I did) that you are a professional and you have to grow up. Gibbs will use his interpersonal skills to groom this young man into a Redskin with a chip on his shoulder that directs his aggressiveness on the field. You people wanting him to be cut are insane! Why didn't we cut Dexter Manley, Gary Clark etc.?

Originally posted by Skins81

I am as die hard as fan as all of you but some of you guys still defending this guy is nuts. Wake up, he could care less about us and the redskins. How much more do you need. Not only a no show but not even returning phone calls, missing a NFL mandatory meeting, wanting a new deal already, and yes we dont have the facts yet but just being in this situation says alot about him. The guy is trouble!

Everybody on here was ready to crucify Burress as well and we all know how that turned out. The popo doesn't know jack at this point so which is more appropriate, taking the wait and see approach or playing the resident drama queen(s)?

I for one am not ready to pass judgement on the guy until the facts are out. As far as I'm concerned the only thing Taylor is guilty of at this point is keeping poor company.

I think that at this point, with all that has happened with Sean this offseason, I think we should all just move on and forget about him. We should plan on playing the season without him, and any time he can play would be a bonus. We have a great core of safeties, as shown last year, and Matt Bowen is coming back. Lott, Bowen, Clark and Prioleau is a very solid group, and I think Gregg will be able to keep things together without Sean.

Who knows how bad this Taylor situation will become, and even when/if it gets cleared up, there is still the problems with his attitude with regards to putting the team first and whatnot. It's a shame to see such a huge amount of talent being wasted, but right now, I think we just have to plan for Taylor not to be in our team for the near future. We cannot let him become a distraction and we can and will win without him. I'd love to see him back in a Skins uniform, but right now, I just cannot see that happening any time soon and I think it'd be best to concentrate on more important things, like getting our passing game together.

Archived