Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Larry Michael

Andre The Giant

Dude, even good organizations have homers.

I watched Joe B (the Caps' play by play guy) defend Tom Wilson's awful hit that got him a 20 game suspension. FP and Bob Carpenter were big homers while the Nats sucked this year. That's just the nature of the job

Direct this energy at the actual villain, Bruce Allen. We replaced Vinny with a guy that has a job solely because his dad got us to a SB 40 years ago. 

As someone who doesn't listen to a lot of the local sports broadcasts, including the Skins, here's my question: Even though guys like Joe B, FP, Carpenter, and Buck are somewhat boosters of the local teams, are they ever critical of the teams they cover?  And following that, is Larry ever critical of anything regarding the Skins performance?

Part of the problem?

Let's see...

Responsible for the terrible prime time record?

Responsible for losing all the time after a bye week?

Responsible for lack of adjustments at halftime?

Responsible for a pathetic WR corps?

Responsible for McVay being in LA?

Responsible for Cousins being in Minnesota?

Responsible for no-showing to the Colts and Saints games?

Responsible for any/all questionable personnel moves?

Larry doesn't have a single thing to do with any of these items.

Worrying about Larry Michael is the very definition of re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.  Except that this isn't the Titanic anymore, it's more like a barge in the middle of the most polluted part of the Hudson River, but you know what I mean.  

Firing Larry Michael is all well and nice, but he's only a symptom of the problem. We have to get to the source and nip it in the bud. How do we wipe away the filth that has accumulated on our storied franchise? The solution is clear. Fire the bus driver. He has the gall to transport these failures between games, he should be ashamed of himself and his continuing degradation of the team. I don't know how he can look himself in the mirror.

3 hours ago, NickyJ said:

Firing Larry Michael is all well and nice, but he's only a symptom of the problem. We have to get to the source and nip it in the bud. How do we wipe away the filth that has accumulated on our storied franchise? The solution is clear. Fire the bus driver. He has the gall to transport these failures between games, he should be ashamed of himself and his continuing degradation of the team. I don't know how he can look himself in the mirror.

Snyder drives the bus, too ?

Is Larry the main problem with this organization? Nah, they got bigger problems.  However I would fire Larry.  I haven’t listened to him in years but he’s been the voice of the Snyder propaganda machine.  I remember during the Vinny years all the “sorcerer” and the “source meter” bits he did taking shots at JLC.  It was so petty.  But yet so Dan Snyder.  

Archived