Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Multiple Media Outlets: Redskins W-L Predictions

Boss_Hogg

21 hours ago, kleese said:

Yeah if someone is unwilling to pull the trigger on a 10-11 win season based on history, I totally get that. Makes sense. But the 2-14 thing is basically absurd. There is absolutely zero basis for that prediction. 

Agreed.

Even with the MASSIVE amount of injuries last season, the Redskins were still able to cobble out a middle-of-the-road 7-9 record.

To say they are going to finish 5 games worse this season makes no sense.

3 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

To say they are going to finish 5 games worse this season makes no sense.

I agree. However, and Ed alluded to this, people want the prognosticators to be more bold...…..unless it concerns the team you are a fan of. If the Skins had won the Super Bowl last season and one of those mags had predicted us to be below .500, we'd be losing our minds at that writer. 

How many losses before you stop watching the Redskins this year?  

For me, they'll have to be in every game and at least .500 going into Dallas week 7 for me to pay attention past half the season.  

I stopped watching after week 7 for the last number of years. Only to pop into view Monday morning summaries and see that there's nothing new to see here!  

https://www.statista.com/statistics/249632/average-home-attendance-of-the-washington-redskins/

13 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

For me, they'll have to be in every game and at least .500 going into Dallas week 7 for me to pay attention past half the season.  

I stopped watching after week 7 for the last number of years. Only to pop into view Monday morning summaries and see that there's nothing new to see here!  

https://www.statista.com/statistics/249632/average-home-attendance-of-the-washington-redskins/

16 - I’ll watch regardless 

On 8/11/2018 at 9:50 PM, TheShredder said:

Fair weather fan much??

Smith is better then expected this season. Way better, book it.

Reed will play 14 games +

Thompson will become a pro bowler this season. Book it

Pro bowl this year

Chris Thompson

Kerrigan

Williams

Breakout player

Mo Harris

Biggest flop

Way ?

Get it?

10-6 WILDCARD

HTTR

2-14? Gtfo. That’s someone that’s not watched a lot of football. The 2 sentences on the skins are positive too. Makes no sense. I’d be willing to be a sizable amount of money that the skins win at least 5, even in a worst case injury plagued season. This roster is way too good for 2-14. 

1 hour ago, Skinarchy said:

Fair weather fan much??

I don't think you understand what a 'Fair weather fan" is.   It's a matter of the consistently poor product the Skins have been putting on the field over the past decade and how I value my time.  I'm not going to waste my time watching games or wasting my time to track a team's every move (like I've done for over 30 yrs) when they obviously haven't changed anything.  I think you can see this in the attendance dive as it's charted over the last decade as well.  My point is valid. Your off the cuff reply is garbage and unintelligent.  I see you have 60 worthless posts and held this account here since 2015.  You obviously don't bring much insight except for some garbage that nobody wants to here about.  Children should be seen and not heard.  Just shut your mouth while the grownups are talking. 

for this team to make any noise this year someone is really gonna have to step it up and take the league by storm [ in a way ].

Whether its a surprise RB, Smith, or the defense, this team needs something to build on; if they stand around waiting for someone else to step up, this team could be looking at 2-7, and the schedule isn't a walk in the park.

20 hours ago, TheShredder said:

I don't think you understand what a 'Fair weather fan" is.   It's a matter of the consistently poor product the Skins have been putting on the field over the past decade and how I value my time.  I'm not going to waste my time watching games or wasting my time to track a team's every move (like I've done for over 30 yrs) when they obviously haven't changed anything.  I think you can see this in the attendance dive as it's charted over the last decade as well.  My point is valid. Your off the cuff reply is garbage and unintelligent.  I see you have 60 worthless posts and held this account here since 2015.  You obviously don't bring much insight except for some garbage that nobody wants to here about.  Children should be seen and not heard.  Just shut your mouth while the grownups are talking. 

If you value your time so much what are doing in here trolling since you already know that skins are going to put a poor product on the field. He may have only posted 62 times but he hit the nail on the head when he wrote about you being a fair weather fan.  

One would have to hope that a healthier squad would win more games this season but with a brand new QB and the preseason loss of our (potential) star RB, I am leery of making a prediction as to how many. I think we're headed for a very similar record.

(please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy...)

One would have to hope that a healthier squad would win more games this season but with a brand new QB and the preseason loss of our (potential) star RB, I am leery of making a prediction as to how many. I think we're headed for a very similar record.

(please stay healthy please stay healthy please stay healthy...)

Archived