Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Washington Nationals - Weak Cheese

@DCGoldPants

9 hours ago, thebluefood said:

Check out Soto with 3 walks tonight. Guess the Padres learned their lesson yesterday.

In his leadoff walk in the 9th, he took two pitches I thought he was going to swing at, including that 1st slider. Kid has such a great eye and great approach.

The Truth.gif

Eric Fedde starts today's 4:05 game.  And Juan Soto is batting second!  The lineup, vs. Padres' RHP Tyson Ros:

NATIONALS
SS Trea Turner
LF Juan Soto
RF Bryce Harper
3B Anthony Rendon
1B Matt Adams
CF Michael A. Taylor
C Spencer Kieboom
RHP Erick Fedde
2B Wilmer Difo

So is it going to be awkward in the Nats locker room/dugout for the next week and a half?  The team is all in for their fellow-DC sports team Capitals and their Stanley Cup run.  Davey's wearing Caps gear to pressers. 

BP7YRXVBQMZWZDFVYGAITQIXFU.png

All the guys are rockin Caps gear. Except for one guy... Bryce rooting on his home town Golden Knights.

cut.JPG

3 minutes ago, Riggo#44 said:

In honor of Scherz-day:

Coming from Peter Gammons, that's very high praise.  I'm so glad we ponied up the money to bring Scherzer in.  Mad Max has made such a huge difference for our team.  We just have to get the bats clicking on a more consistent basis and I think we still have the chance to win 90+ games and maybe beat out the Bravos for first place.

Archived