Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pcgamesn: Bethesda issue statement confirming Nazis are Bad, as Wolfenstein 2’s ad campaign draws flak

Destino

2 hours ago, Destino said:

Back to the game, anyone watch the trailer?  I see a KKKlan member getting lit up too.  Can't wait.  If it's only as good as the last Wolfenstein I'll be thrilled.

Wolfenstein has only ever been about killing Nazis.  Sometimes zombie nazis.  The game is about killing nazis that have taken over America.  “Make America Nazi Free Again” is literally what the game is about.  

Hitler is also in the end 

People on the internet are very sensitive and angered by the "black woman" leading a resistance. **** I never thought people would complain about **** like this. HOW CAN SHE BE LEADING THE RESISTANCE? I FIND HER ANNOYING!! GET HER OUT!! 

So much pointless anger towards this game. 

By the way, you can play Wolfenstein 3d in the game. 

3 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

By the way, you can play Wolfenstein 3d in the game. 

Okay see, I wasn't gonna buy the game because it seems neat but isn't high on the list and the marketing makes me want it more but then I realize the marketing is exploiting my political proclivities and I don't like that so I wasn't gonna but GAMES IN GAMES is my weakness.

Like if they re-released Superman 64 but shoved an SNES Classic emulator into the game that you could play I would buy that in a heartbeat.

Archived