Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Show Yourselves II

Tarhog

My wife and I at our 20th high school reunion

You will meet her at the Niners game

ohhhhh rdsknbill! I remember meeting u at the tailgate and being like, "i've never seen your posts"....but by looking at your signature I realize I've seen it all the time.....lol i'm an idiot

What football team do you play for?
I played for the LEOPARDS, in Rouen, France this last season. Its not pro or anything I play for the love of the game..its like a semi-pro team I guess something like that. We did have a full season though and playoffs. The season normally starts the 1st week of november and lasts till may depending on how deep you go into the playoffs, as you can tell by the date on the picture we didnt go to deep..lol cause we lost in the playoffs!

The jersey I have on is a jersey that the football team bought from Michigan Tech University..they were their used jerseys from 2 years ago I believe, they were sitting in their equipment room, not the weight room, the eqiupment room with the pads and stuff.

Here I am at work- not much in the way of Burgundy and Gold in sight though. Go Skinz- beat the Chefs

(that's great but who are the C-H-E-F-S?) Anyone remember that commercial? :dallasuck :eaglesuck

Way to represent. :cheers:

You a doggie or jarhead rt? Can't tell from the pic. Either way, appreciate your service brother!

You a doggie or jarhead rt? Can't tell from the pic.

My money is on Army. The air filter on the Humvee is not elevated. Every Marine Humvee I've seen has elevated air filters and exhaust.

Plus his location says El Paso which is the home of Ft. Bliss (Army).