Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The immigration thread: American Melting Pot or Get off my Lawn

Burgold

3 minutes ago, sacase said:

No that is your own bias or agenda. It is a line for people who are victims of crimes committed by illegal immigrants. Go to the website. Its not a reporting mechanism, its a resource hotline. 

Actually it's the administration's bias and agenda...but thanks.  

I had a feeling it was a mistake trying to respond with logic.   

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You'd be cool with an agency dedicated solely to highlighting crimes committed by your demographic?

Not if I was a illegal immigrant, makes it tougher to excuse not enforcing laws

2 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

You'd be cool with an agency dedicated solely to highlighting crimes committed by your demographic?

Oh like the criminal demographic? Stop with the dumb bs. Its tiring. What is the problem with a hotline for people who are victims of a crime to get help. Oh no we must make rhe criminal illegals feel good about themselves. FYI illegals are more than just latinos. 

3 minutes ago, visionary said:

Actually it's the administration's bias and agenda...but thanks.  

I had a feeling it was a mistake trying to respond with logic.   

No you are the one applying the latinos are who are the problem to this. Illegals can be of any ethnicity.

Just now, sacase said:

Oh like the criminal demographic? Stop with the dumb bs. Its tiring. What is the problem with a hotline for people who are victims of a crime to get help. Oh no we must make rhe criminal illegals feel good about themselves. FYI illegals are more than just latinos. 

And more than just white people live out in the country, but something targeting people who do would largely hurt rural whites and lump those not involved along with those who are.  

Just now, visionary said:

And more than just white people live out in the country, but something targeting people who do would largely hurt rural whites and lump those not involved along with those who are.  

So we should turn off any targeted hotline is your arguemnent then? What does your strawman really have to do with this? 

2 minutes ago, sacase said:

So we should turn off any targeted hotline is your arguemnent then? What does your strawman really have to do with this? 

It's not a straw man, it's using logic and thinking about the way such things play out and Trump and others comments and policies to help understand the intent and implications of such a hotline.

Edited by visionary
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, visionary said:

It's not a straw man, it's using logic and thinking about the way such things play out and Trump and others comments and policies to help understand the intent and implications of such a hotline.

No you are building up an argumemt that is not even there and trying to argue it. Its a logical fallacy, not logic. How about you actually go to the website and actually see what is being offered instead of crying racism.

27 minutes ago, sacase said:

No you are building up an argumemt that is not even there and trying to argue it. Its a logical fallacy, not logic. How about you actually go to the website and actually see what is being offered instead of crying racism.

Yeah, I've seen it, and it's pretty awful.  There's a lot of mixing between 'immigration', 'alien' and 'criminal' and 'crime' to get it in your subconscious that immigrants are dangerous criminals and we need to fear them. 

Edited by visionary

The ____  established the ______ to acknowledge and serve the needs of crime victims and their families who have been impacted by crimes committed by white people.

Mission Statement

With honor and integrity, we will support victims of crimes committed by white people through access to information and resources.

Objectives

1. Use a victim-centered approach to acknowledge and support white crime victims and their families.
  2. Promote awareness of rights and services available to white crime victims.
  3. Build collaborative partnerships with community stakeholders assisting white crime victims.
  4. Provide quarterly reports studying the effects of the victimization by white people present in the United States.

The men and women comprising the ________ will be guided by a singular, straightforward mission – to ensure victims and their families have access to releasable information about a perpetrator and to offer assistance explaining the how to punish white people. _______ wants to ensure those victimized by criminal whites feel heard, seen and supported.

^You'd be through the ****ing roof.

edit: I wonder is Sacase posted in the "What percentage of White People are Racist?" thread. i'm sure he holds a similar position on both subjects, guided by his steadfast principles.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff
  • Like 1

Sacks , is your post much different than the civil rights violation reviews that are commonly called for and executed??

Do legal citizens not have civil rights?

5 minutes ago, twa said:

Sacks , is your post much different than the civil rights violation reviews that are commonly called for and executed??

Do legal citizens not have civil rights?

In response to question 1, I don't know. I'd have to see an example.

in response to question 2, I hope question one was better and less of an attempt to jam some made up justification into the conversation with twa's crowbar of incoherence.

Edited by Sacks 'n' Stuff

This should be fun

Pedro Figueroa Zarceno, an illegal alien from El Salvador, filed a lawsuit on January 17 against the city and county of San Francisco (which are consolidated), the acting police chief, the sheriff, and several police officers for violating San Francisco’s sanctuary city law by arresting and detaining him.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/immigration/item/25180-illegal-alien-sues-san-francisco-for-violating-sanctuary-city-law

Sanctuary Bills in Maryland Faced a Surprise Foe: Legal Immigrants

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/08/us/legal-immigrants-who-oppose-illegal-immigration.html?_r=0

Their objections stunned Democratic supporters of sanctuary here and helped bring about the bill’s demise in March. A similar proposal for the state collapsed this month in the Maryland Senate, where Democrats also hold a two-to-one advantage. Some of the same immigrants spoke out against it.