Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Trade for a ham sammich

TK

I don't think the ham sandwich is as good as people claim it is. I mean, sure, it's fine with pickles, mustard, and a slice of swiss cheese on rye, but I like white bread here, so it just isn't going to succeed.

Personally, I think we'd be better off just sticking with PB&J sandwiches for now.

At this point the turkey sammich has played better in limited time. I think the turkey sammich is our future. I'll be back with some advanced stats on that to prove I'm right and you're wrong.

Also, the ham sammich's crust falls apart too easily. I'd re-sign the chicken sammich just in case.

Oh and it definately needs a nickname. Maybe Capital Sammich.

I felt like I was in a time loop with that last post...

And turkey? Gtfo. It has triptophan...you want our team falling asleep?

I mean more then normal of course because there was no way they were awake last year.

what a stupid thread.  i see the mods on this board continue to NOT do their job.

haphazard is the only useful poster on this board...I swear

You've just been traded to Buffalo for a half licked Life Savor covered in pocket lint.. :o

I think we made out pretty good here. B)

Enjoy the cold.  :lol:

I felt like I was in a time loop with that last post...

And turkey? Gtfo. It has triptophan...you want our team falling asleep?

I mean more then normal of course because there was no way they were awake last year.

Clearly you have an agenda and hate turkey. Nice strawman. At least take into account how many people love turkey and how often they order it. Sheesh.

Clearly you have an agenda and hate turkey. Nice strawman. At least take into account how many people love turkey and how often they order it. Sheesh.

Turkey is a government conspiracy to put the masses to sleep.

Why do you think it was overruled to being the national bird? If it was no one would eat it on thanksgiving.

And basic research shows that people fall asleep after eating it. And to add on to it, the government made sure the Lions played on thanksgiving thereby assuring America would fall asleep.

You've just been traded to Buffalo for a half licked Life Savor covered in pocket lint.. :o

I think we made out pretty good here. B)

Enjoy the cold.  :lol:

So you're saying I'm the equivalent of sweetness? 

Aww, thanks TK!  :wub:

I swear, the only poster worth anything on es is haphaszard. Another case of the mods not doing their jobs.

Beat you to it.  :lol:

Despite the many differences that we may have in opinions, I would just like to take this moment to find something we should all agree on: Turkey bacon is a crime against nature.

"If you go to the grocery store and stand in front of the lunch meat section for too long, you start to get pissed off at turkeys. You see turkey ham, turkey pastrami, turkey bologna -- somebody needs to tell the turkeys, 'Man, just be yourself.'" - Mitch Hedberg

Turkey is a government conspiracy to put the masses to sleep.

Why do you think it was overruled to being the national bird? If it was no one would eat it on thanksgiving.

And basic research shows that people fall asleep after eating it. And to add on to it, the government made sure the Lions played on thanksgiving thereby assuring America would fall asleep.

As in "The Lion Sleeps Tonight?"  Gov't conspiracy song.

Let's just agree to disagree. You aren't changing my mind, but I'll continue to make sure I change yours.

This has gotten out of hand. Typical Redskins fans over valueing their own. If we want ham sammich it is going to take at least hotdogs, funnel cakes and all of the starting liquor lineup.

All that for a ham sammich? Hell no. I wouldn't even give 1 piece of bacon for a ham sammich

Archived