Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

Does this mean we have to enter through the car windows? Us old folks have back issues, y'know! 

And I refuse to trade in my HTTR for Yeee-HAW!

Well, there's a shocker.

Daisy Duke is currently appearing on The Young and the Restless.  Still liking her as an actress.

So it is campin' season!  I'm getting the camper de-winterized, gonna do some mods, and get her all packed up to head on out for some campin' fun with friends.  Went to Austin to collect all of my campin' gear that was in storage there. 

Oh, and yay for OTAs and other football camp related events!

She still looks fine, I'd say. Sure, she went and got herself a "(grand?)mom bod", but that's the in thing these days and, let's be fair, she is 61.

I suppose so, but I saw one of those pictures that they post on the internet or like you see in the rag mags in the supermarket that made her look like a homeless bag lady. May have been a fake. Your picture does her justice.

So this is where everyone went. 

Does someone have a key to the old place?  It's all locked up  and I was supposed to leave a witty comment, a stunned reaction and some statistics to prove/dis-prove a point. 

Oh well, I guess I can leave them in the Extra Point thread.

;)

The Rook :)

I need to know what the property tax is like here in this county before I settle in. Anyone?

Well Jesse since ya ax'd, you gonna pay double for the trouble and triple for the ripple. Now what rhymes with quadruple. 

Mot the Hoople.

Oh and, you'll half ta quadruple the Mot the hoople,,,,now get some more taxes Roscoe, my bunions are killing me. 

c4man5282 retweeted Dexter Manley

c4man5282 added,

Dexter Manley @DexterKManley72
I hope everyone has a great #MemorialDayWeekend

User Actions
 Following
DWMHzJNz_bigger.jpgRedskins OTA's@Chris_Worthy_

@IIWIISkinsBlog @DexterKManley72

Retweet
Favorite
More

CFo5zBuVEAANqVk.jpg

Bryan Van Balen @bnvanbalen 3m3 minutes ago

Stay out of @AKouandjio77's way 1f62f.png

CFo9ZQVUMAAL_UD.jpg

Matt Terl @matt_terl 10m10 minutes ago

I liked Roger Goodell better when he was writing Metamorphosis and The Trial.

Chris culliver @Cullyinthehouse 14m14 minutes ago

Ahh W/ Ace @MrRodgers216 @tcamp6011 #1f4aa.png1f608.png1f629.png1f629.png2611.png#3x1f64f.pnghttps://instagram.com/p/2_7vlCvvdF/

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 3m3 minutes ago

Cheer on a team managed by @KirkCousins8 as you support a worthy cause at the CSN Amputee Warrior Softball Classic http://bit.ly/CSNAWSC

Gil Brandt @Gil_Brandt 7m7 minutes ago

For what its worth I was told by a good friend that the @Redskins will be on Hard Knocks. Take that as you will.

John Keim @john_keim 8m8 minutes ago

Fwiw: Redskins not candidates for 'Hard Knocks' http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/17585 

There you have it folks guess this answers our questions

Fwiw: Redskins not candidates for 'Hard Knocks' http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/17585 

For what its worth I was told by a good friend that the @Redskins will be on Hard Knocks. Take that as you will.

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 7m7 minutes ago

John Keim ‏@john_keim 8m8 minutes ago

Fwiw: Redskins not candidates for 'Hard Knocks' http://espn.go.com/blog/washington-redskins/post/_/id/17585 …

Can't make it one page without a cheerleader, thank you Lord. lol. 

Yes, the official summer season opens this weekend. Pools, barbeques, first trip to the beach, etc...Please remember those who gave us, and defended, these rights and privileges. I am sure they would be happy to see one last Memorial Day weekend. Raise a toast for them, privately or publicly.

I will be in Arlington Sunday to see some family and old friends.

It would be funny if all the teams left in the running say we do not want to be on hardknocks. What would Hard Knocks do if all the teams refuse to cooperate or give the Belichek answers in speeches etc? The players could do the "I'm just here so I don't get fined" The coaches could do the "I am doing well thanks for the questions" response. Other answers could be I am just concentrating on Week one Etc.

Archived