Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Game Day Thread: #Redskins at Iggles

JimmiJo

When is Reed going to be back? Getting real sick of this dude never playing.

You should fire him then. I am sure, no, quite certain with firsthand knowledge that he desperately wants to play.  

No surprises among #Redskins inactives. You had to know that @DeSeanJackson11 wasn't going to miss his return to Philadelphia.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/redskins-xtra/lichtensteiger-jackson-both-active-for-redskins/article_7708c040-41a3-11e4-94c1-001a4bcf6878.html

Griffin did not travel with the team to Philadelphia, according to CSN. Kirk Cousins will start today's game, with Colt McCoy serving as his backup.

#Redskins head coach Jay Gruden has selected WR DeSean Jackson and LB Perry Riley Jr. as today's game captains. #WASvsPHI #HTTR

You should fire him then. I am sure, no, quite certain with firsthand knowledge that he desperately wants to play.

David Elfin@davidelfin 53s

No surprises among #Redskins inactives. You had to know that @DeSeanJackson11 wasn't going to miss his return to Philadelphia.

Never said he didn't, but he hasn't been able to get on the field and it is becoming a problem.

Let's get this W today baby!!!! #HTTR

Never said he didn't, but he hasn't been able to get on the field and it is becoming a problem.

It's just funny when a fan say, I am tired of it, or it is becoming a problem. Really? 

It's not a problem unless production from the TE position is squashed. Again knowing who I know through Social Media that is close to Jordan, I can tell you he is extremely tired of not being on the field and also having his toughness questioned. 

Robert Griffin III@RGIII 2m

Let's get this W today baby!!!! #HTTR

It's just funny when a fan say, I am tired of it, or it is becoming a problem. Really?

It's not a problem unless production from the TE position is squashed. Again knowing who I know through Social Media that is close to Jordan, I can tell you he is extremely tired of not being on the field and also having his toughness questioned.

I think fans that say that are only saying it because they are frustrated that their favorite player isn't getting on the field. I have no problem with fans "getting tired" of it.

How can you say that Reeds ability to stay on the field isn't a problem? He was hurt multiple times last season and was eventually shut down. Then, the very first catch of the season he decides to jump and contort himself and ends up hurting his hamstring. It's obviously a problem, because no matter how many catches or yards Paul has, not having Reed out there hurts us.

As for your "inside knowledge" I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not. Obviously any athlete wants to be on the field 100% of the time. You don't need special social media insider knowledge to know that.

How can you say that Reeds ability to stay on the field isn't a problem? He was hurt multiple times last season and was eventually shut down. Then, the very first catch of the season he decides to jump and contort himself and ends up hurting his hamstring. It's obviously a problem, because no matter how many catches or yards Paul has, not having Reed out there hurts us.

As for your "inside knowledge" I can't tell if that is sarcasm or not. Obviously any athlete wants to be on the field 100% of the time. You don't need special social media insider knowledge to know that.

Concussion, you wanted him to play through a concussion? 

First hand knowledge beats what we assume. 

Random Kirk Cousins nugget: If Russell Wilson was gone in the 3rd round of the 2012 draft, #Seahawks would’ve taken Cousins.

I put very little stock in Kirk Cousins' three starts late last season. #Redskins were awful, coach and players in process of checking out.

#Redskins are in burgundy jerseys and gold pants for the third time in 3 games. Apparently Philly like white at home. #RedskinsTalk

Archived