Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this the last time we see RG3 in a redskins uniform

Mickeydejuan2013

Hey es members long time reader first time post. Yesterday me and a friend were talking about the current situation at Redskins park, and it got me thinking. With Mike Shanahan eyeing a return in 2014 I told him don't be surprised if this was the last yr we saw RG3 in a Redskins uniform, if Snyder gives mike another yr to try and fix things (HIS WAY) LOL. I am not a reporter nor do I work with the redskins so this is just pure speculation, but i truly have a feeling that maybe they shut down RG3 to keep him from getting hurt yes, but the question I asked are they trying to keep him from getting hurt for which team the Redskins or maybe a off season trade. I ask why shut RG3 down the week before we play three of the worst secondaries in the NFL ATL, DAL, NYG im no coach but i think RG3 could have at the very least got some good reps from the pocket (not this pistol offense) in these games instead we sit him then the way the camera man kept showing him on the sideline cheer for his team idk but maybe i over think things but maybe RG3 knows this aswell and is trying to show other teams that he is a team first guy and he is not this arrogant child the media made him out to be this yr again this is pure speculation due to the fact i have no sources let me know what you guys think. 

Ever since the first quarter of the Saints game, I've been scared that RGIII is going to LeBron us. 

He can't "LeBron us" until after the 2015-2016 season (and that's assuming we decide not to exercise the 5th year option after the end of next season).  And what would be his motivation for doing that?  He's a huge fish in a bright spotlight, he's still loved by the fans here, and leaving would look like disloyalty.  It doesn't fit with anything we know (or think we know) about his psychology.

You guys are crazy.  The only way RG3 goes anywhere is if Cousins wins the job next offseason and we CHOOSE to trade Griff.  In other words, it's not happening.

OP.  Learn to use periods.

Also RG3 is not leaving and even the largest run on sentence known to mankind wont explain otherwise.

Run on sentence lol im sorry didnt know we were being graded. People need to let this RG3 crush go if shanny comes back, and is allowed to run this his way RG3 IS GONE. just my opinion 

He can't "LeBron us" until after the 2015-2016 season (and that's assuming we decide not to exercise the 5th year option after the end of next season).  And what would be his motivation for doing that?  He's a huge fish in a bright spotlight, he's still loved by the fans here, and leaving would look like disloyalty.  It doesn't fit with anything we know (or think we know) about his psychology.

You guys are crazy.  The only way RG3 goes anywhere is if Cousins wins the job next offseason and we CHOOSE to trade Griff.  In other words, it's not happening.

True that he is still a few years away from being able to leave via free agency. 

You could also say why did LeBron leave Cleveland? He was the hometown boy taking an awful team to glory. The fans loved him, he had all the endorsements and everyone in Ohio had a 23 jersey. 

He left because he wanted to win and felt like he couldn't do it in Cleveland. (And he had no sense of competition and couldn't win without teaming up with All Stars, but that's an argument for another day.)

Lets make a bet? Shanny will be back and RG3 will become RG3 again... Kirk gets traded for a 1st and we draft a RT and C With our 1st and 2nd round. Then we sign another WR in the FA to go along PG. Next season will be nuts. I have a feeling our defense will be ran by Rex Ryan :D

OP has only made 5 post, and this is one of them......  I'm afraid but intrigued to see what were the 4 other post. I'm going to guess at least one was about the magical powers of Colt Brennan

Colt brennan is and will always be a bum. I thought this was a message board to discuss your opinions not bash people for them 

Archived