Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is this the last time we see RG3 in a redskins uniform

Mickeydejuan2013

lls you people are jokes i had much respect for this message board but now im starting to see you people are a bunch of jack asses who try to bash people for opinions..and i swear i know none of you would ever come out the mouth like this in my face lls ****

Cool story bro.

lls you people are jokes i had much respect for this message board but now im starting to see you people are a bunch of jack asses who try to bash people for opinions..and i swear i know none of you would ever come out the mouth like this in my face lls ****

Kiddo, bounce out of here if you don't like it.  Come with dumbass threads and you'll get corresponding responses.

If you had respect for the board, then you would already know that, so I'm calling BS on that, too.

I think its a definite possibility.

Quite frankly, if we could get a 1st rd pick for him or even a 1st and a 2nd, I would trade RG3 in a HEARTBEAT right now.

After 2 years, I just dont see him turning into a great QB. It just seems like these "High ceiling" qbs never reach that ceiling.

Im all on board with trading him, and keeping Kirk, and if Kirk dont pan out, then we keep going.

The WORST part about all of this is, this is like the first year in a while where we have a top 2 picl(right now we pick 2nd) and this QB class will be thick, and we dont even have the dang pick.

Any other year we usually pick like freaking 10th.

I think its a definite possibility.

Quite frankly, if we could get a 1st rd pick for him or even a 1st and a 2nd, I would trade RG3 in a HEARTBEAT right now.

After 2 years, I just dont see him turning into a great QB. It just seems like these "High ceiling" qbs never reach that ceiling.

Im all on board with trading him, and keeping Kirk, and if Kirk dont pan out, then we keep going.

The WORST part about all of this is, this is like the first year in a while where we have a top 2 picl(right now we pick 2nd) and this QB class will be thick, and we dont even have the dang pick.

Any other year we usually pick like freaking 10th.

And this is why we are consistent losers.

Patience my friend. QBs take time to develop.

You never noticed everyone here is a bit of a jerk? Im surprised. When you post on ES, be prepared to face nerds who sit on computers and have 5008989898 posts that are just there to troll and argue because they think their opinion is 100% accurate, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid. Also be prepared for EVERYTHING you say to be taken like you arent speculating, but actually know everything. For example, if someone says "I wouldnt have went for 2 there" you will get replies like "OMFG YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN A SUPER BOWL WINNING COACH WTF" When all you were doing was making conversation.

I found your post to be well thought, and I could see Griffin being traded if Kirk plays lights out the next two weeks. So the people who are calling your post stupid are just die hard homers who cant think outside the box. They are also rude and have no manners and just arent polite people apparently. Way to make a new member feel welcomed guys, its disgraceful how some of you act when someone says something you think is wrong or dont agree with. This is a forum, its meant for friendly conversation, not condescending a-hole remarks. Especially when we all root for the same team. You guys all need to really just stop acting like ES is your life and get out in the sunshine, learn to actually be nice to people, maybe then youll be happy and not on a forum 24/7.

And this is why we are consistent losers.

Patience my friend. QBs take time to develop.

If Kirk shows us what we want, then why bother keeping Griffin? Patience? I have been preaching that for 2 years about RG3, and I can tell you as of the last few weeks, I have yet to see him get even a tad better. And that makes me worry.

OP has only made 5 post, and this is one of them......  I'm afraid but intrigued to see what were the 4 other post. I'm going to guess at least one was about the magical powers of Colt Brennan

I'm not sure why every new member feels like they have to start new threads to get their point across.  Their is literally a whole page full of threads this could have gone in. 

Why not get comfortable with the place before starting new threads?  I've seen alot locked lately and I would put this one high on the potential list.  I've been on this site for 7 or 8 years with nearly 30K posts and I think I've started less than 10 threads my entire time here.

Watching RG3 play this season I have to wonder why he is our "Franchise Quarterback"?  Sorry but dude is a lousy passer.  He just is.  He has the field vision of Jason Campbell.  And I'm not buying the bad knee so he can't throw line.  Peyton Manning was walking around with a busted ankle and throwing strikes all day long.

I do not believe that RG3 has the football intelligence to be elite at this level.  In 2012 he hid behind his athleticism.  This year with his athleticism limited due to the knee, his lack of other skills has been exposed.

So why is RG3 our Franchise QB?  Just because we payed dearly to get him?  Until RG3 shows me he can be even a reasonably accurate passer he won't be Franchise anything to me.  Yep, not a fan of RG3, and why should I be?  What has he done this season to win my loyalty?  If his knee was so bad it was hurting his play he should have benched himself.  Let's not use that as an excuse now.

Not very smart to compare a 2nd year player with a 16 year veteran.  If you knew anything about throwing a football, you'd know that injuring your leg(s) is worse for your throwing form than a muscle in your neck.  Besides the actual throwing arm, the leg is the worse injury for a QB to have to deal with in regards to thowing motion.

You never noticed everyone here is a bit of a jerk? Im surprised. When you post on ES, be prepared to face nerds who sit on computers and have 5008989898 posts that are just there to troll and argue because they think their opinion is 100% accurate, and that anyone who thinks otherwise is just stupid. Also be prepared for EVERYTHING you say to be taken like you arent speculating, but actually know everything. For example, if someone says "I wouldnt have went for 2 there" you will get replies like "OMFG YOU THINK YOU KNOW MORE THAN A SUPER BOWL WINNING COACH WTF" When all you were doing was making conversation.

I found your post to be well thought, and I could see Griffin being traded if Kirk plays lights out the next two weeks. So the people who are calling your post stupid are just die hard homers who cant think outside the box. They are also rude and have no manners and just arent polite people apparently. Way to make a new member feel welcomed guys, its disgraceful how some of you act when someone says something you think is wrong or dont agree with. This is a forum, its meant for friendly conversation, not condescending a-hole remarks. Especially when we all root for the same team. You guys all need to really just stop acting like ES is your life and get out in the sunshine, learn to actually be nice to people, maybe then youll be happy and not on a forum 24/7.

If ES sucks, then why are you here?

Watching RG3 play this season I have to wonder why he is our "Franchise Quarterback"?  Sorry but dude is a lousy passer.  He just is.  He has the field vision of Jason Campbell.  And I'm not buying the bad knee so he can't throw line.  Peyton Manning was walking around with a busted ankle and throwing strikes all day long.

I do not believe that RG3 has the football intelligence to be elite at this level.  In 2012 he hid behind his athleticism.  This year with his athleticism limited due to the knee, his lack of other skills has been exposed.

So why is RG3 our Franchise QB?  Just because we payed dearly to get him?  Until RG3 shows me he can be even a reasonably accurate passer he won't be Franchise anything to me.  Yep, not a fan of RG3, and why should I be?  What has he done this season to win my loyalty?  If his knee was so bad it was hurting his play he should have benched himself.  Let's not use that as an excuse now.

Again, because RG3 isn't throwing like Peyton Manning he is a lousy passer. Ok. He is our franchise QB because of his talent and ability which are damn near unmatched. There are a lot of reasons for his struggles this season beyond the same tired "He is too stupid" argument. It's pointed out numerous times to you and others on the hate train but you don't want to understand them and would rather just says he dumb. 

Besides everybody knew there would be growing pains drafting him. It's part of developing a young QB. I know the Redskins haven't done this correctly...since maybe ever but it's your own fault if you didn't set your expectations and thought he would walk in his first few years as 2010 Aaron Rodgers.  

Also, 66% and 60%( in a downright horrid, lousy passing year mind you) are not reasonably accurate enough?

We get it, he needs to work on his reads and progressions more. What young QB doesn't? Why do you hate him so much that you would write him off completely due to one down season in which he hasn't really played that poorly compared to his peers. What about him makes you think he is incapable of learning? There must be something he has done besides struggle at times during one season to make you think this. 

Archived