Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***2021-2022 NBA Season Thread***

RonArtest15

Have to give the Pelicans coaching staff credit, they neutralized Lillard.  I'm sure part of it was Dame just not playing well, but the Pels sent groups at him whenever he dribbled the ball and the blazers never figured out how to counter it.  You rarely see a defensive game plan work so well.  

You know things are going well well for the Wolves when Teague is out there clapping at CP3. 

21 minutes ago, Destino said:

What is this bizarre Utah color scheme?  They really went all in on it.

Everybody seems to hate them, but I like it.  They've always come across to me as a passive franchise that's really good sometimes, so for whatever reasons, I just take them more seriously with that look.  The whole Jazz thing feels out of place for somewhere like Utah, but I think that's because the franchise is from New Orleans.

31 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

The whole Jazz thing feels out of place for somewhere like Utah, but I think that's because the franchise is from New Orleans.

Pretty sure Joseph Smith’s magic rocks played jazz.

Enjoying the bloodshed in these games so far. League needed to toughen up a bit.

Edited by AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

Pretty sure Joseph Smith’s magic rocks played jazz.

Considering Jazz's roots in New Orleans compared to how conservative the Mormon Church in general is, that seems more like coincidence then anything else : ) Looked up what you're talking about, not sure I follow.

5 minutes ago, AlvinWaltonIsMyBoy said:

It was a bad joke. I doubt his rocks played music. :cheers:

Other than the Blazers getting crushed, these first round games have been pretty amazing. Great energy.

Ya, if I knew you were being sarcastic before I went to google, I would've lmao when I found the story behind them rocks : )

• Like 1

I like it, even tho it’s forever burned into my retinas now. 

Im glad they have something. Their uniforms have always been garbage with those Coors light mountain looking ones of the 97-98 Finals era being the worst. 

my only problem with the design is that they make it look like all the players have their jerseys untucked which kept bugging me for the longest time 

Edited by Momma There Goes That Man
  • Like 1