Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

the end was legit though. gonna be a lot of blasting going on for shane and otis to get out of that situation

Yea, that is going to be a tough one to get out of. Also, I wonder where the Emergency Broadcast from episode one was coming from? Maybe from the High School and some people are still alive there but trapped?

I think the show is perfect. The pacing is important, because there is more to the character development and the drama then just killing zombies.

I also like that the show hasn't followed the comic to the tee. The show has kind of created it's own timeline.

the end was legit though. gonna be a lot of blasting going on for shane and otis to get out of that situation

Not sure why they didn't keep some flares for their exit. Poor planning, guys!

---------- Post added October-26th-2011 at 11:20 AM ----------

I think the show is perfect. The pacing is important, because there is more to the character development and the drama then just killing zombies.

I agree with this. If the show wants to last more than 1-2 seasons then they have to focus some on character development and relationships.

I also like that the show hasn't followed the comic to the tee. The show has kind of created it's own timeline.

Don't get me wrong, I still LOVE the show, but there was little to no action this past week until the end. That being said, the fact that I get about 1 hour a day to watch TV maybe skews my level of judgement. lol

---------- Post added October-26th-2011 at 03:33 PM ----------

absolutely. i love it!

are we ever going to find out what the CDC guy said to Rick at the end of season 1? Or are we supposed to assume that it was something along the lines of "There is no cure"

I started to think more about that last night when ?Russel? (the vet) was talking about plagues and AIDS and such. Any chance he told him that it was man made? Something like "We Did This"?

I don't get why the dead people in the cars they came up to on the highway aren't zombies.

This question was brought up to the shows producer, Frank Darabont, on the Talking Dead last week. He said it was possibly because of brain traumas caused by the crashes. I tend to think that a virus cannot spread in a dead body. So if the people died before they were bitten, they wouldn't change in to walkers.

How long can they drag out trying to find the little girl? She wasn't in the woods, not at the church, not in the tent, she wasn't eaten. I mean where could she have possibly gone. We also still don't know about the Dumb Redneck who cut his hand off in Season 1, I wonder if he will show back up. This show is pretty good and it makes me think about playing Resident Evil back in day even more so than the actual Resident Evil movies themselves which I think left alot to be desired.

Hasnt followed it to a T? The Television show doesn't really follow the comic at all. This is kind of nice though as it does kind of make it's own time line. Sort of like the same results on an alternate time line.

Hasnt followed it to a T? The Television show doesn't really follow the comic at all. This is kind of nice though as it does kind of make it's own time line. Sort of like the same results on an alternate time line.

I guess it still keeps some major plot points. Like Carl getting shot and finding the farm.

Two episodes in and its great so far. I like this better than them sitting around the camp site in season 1. Much better.

I am glad they are not following the books to a "T" as I read them for several years and they get rather gruesome, stuff that I would not care to watch.

The show was also renewed for a 3rd season as well... nice!!!!!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Lucaxmen/news/?a=48860

Two episodes in and its great so far. I like this better than them sitting around the camp site in season 1. Much better.

I am glad they are not following the books to a "T" as I read them for several years and they get rather gruesome, stuff that I would not care to watch.

The show was also renewed for a 3rd season as well... nice!!!!!

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/Lucaxmen/news/?a=48860

The show also opened with the biggest audience in the demo for any drama show. http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/10/17/walking-dead-season-2-premiere/

I like the show but feel like Season 2 isn't quite as good as Season 1 yet. Just seems like not much has happened.

They got stuck, girl got lost, boy got shot.

Was anyone else cracking up when T-Dawg (sp?) started his rant on whitey? The other guy's look was pretty priceless.

Overall not as good as I was hoping but still good and better than almost anything else on TV right now. I think I might look to see if they have a collection TBP of the comics.

Or why they haven't swapped the craptastic RV for something a little newer? lol

Like a tank? I still have no idea why dude in the tank didn't try to lay waste to all of the zombies with the 105/120mm and the .50 cal coaxial. I realize AMC might not want to foot the bill for expensive special effects, but a .50 cal? Come on ... at least give us that one.

---------- Post added October-26th-2011 at 02:13 PM ----------

so what's the consensus on Season 2 so far? Worthy show?

Yes. It's a great show, particularly when you consider it's on AMC and not HBO.

Yeah, so the wife and I had a Walking Dead marathon on Wednesday night. We sat down for 7 hours straight and watched the entire first season on netflix...then watched the season 2 premiere...

HOLY CRAP DUDE. I'm so glad I decided to hop on the bandwagon of this show. I'M ALL IN. can't wait to see what happens on sunday night..

Yeah, so the wife and I had a Walking Dead marathon on Wednesday night. We sat down for 7 hours straight and watched the entire first season on netflix...then watched the season 2 premiere...

HOLY CRAP DUDE. I'm so glad I decided to hop on the bandwagon of this show. I'M ALL IN. can't wait to see what happens on sunday night..

Season 2 is two episodes in already.

Archived