Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

From what I can tell, the RV lot is pretty awesome. The best thing about it is they will let you in early so you can start while the rest are waiting in line.

Endzone dreams probably have a less impeded view but a worse line of sight view than the sidelines dreams.

it still opens 4 hours before game but it eliminates the line,,,your saying

I'm thinking about purchasing the Club SRO tickets. Is this the same thing as the East or West Party Deck as shown on the Stadium map? I noticed that you have to purchase those SRO tickets by section. Do you really have to stand in that section or is it just one big area across all of those sections that you can stand in? If you do have to stand in that section is better to have one that is in the middle or on the ends?

Also is there any big difference in terms of amenities whether I purchase on the East or West party deck in the Club area? I've never been to Fedex field before.

Thanks,

Betsy

There is one thing about the SRO area I haven't figured out. Why are there FedExField employees guarding the top row? Obviously, the top row is under cover and is therefore preferred when it rains. So why won't they let you all up there? I don't understand. Do they save it for the suite people? Nobody is ever up there, regardless. Seems stupid to keep you all out. But what do I know?

I would get west deck so you would not have the sun in your eyes.

Good point! I hadn't even thought of that.

I'm also wondering though if there are two different types of party decks. I've been looking online and see the Club SRO pictured on the originial post on this thread but I've also seen another area that's nothing but aluminum benches. I think it's referred to as the Loud Crowd section? Is that the same thing as the Club SRO.

I'm looking at tickets for the Dallas game on ASC Ticket.com. And I see on group of tickets listed as SRO 309 (row 10) and another group listed as West Deck Party Deck 309 (row 14). Are these the same exact areas/sections (Club SRO) and the ticket seller just described them in different ways?

Fedexfield does not have aluminum benches, unless they were recently installed for the band. I've never heard of it though. I am just guessing.

Don't buy tix on ascticket.com. It is a middle man site now. Buy them at mainstreettickets.com. That is the actual ascticket site. For more info, see the ticket thread by clicking on my sig.

Fedexfield does not have aluminum benches, unless they were recently installed for the band. I've never heard of it though. I am just guessing.

Don't buy tix on ascticket.com. It is a middle man site now. Buy them at mainstreettickets.com. That is the actual ascticket site. For more info, see the ticket thread by clicking on my sig.

I actually looked at mainstreettickets first and their tickets were actually more expensive (by $30/ticket) than ascticket for the same exact tickets. I think their eBay site is messed up too because when I click on Redskin tickets it says it only has 2 and they aren't even for the Redskins games. Is ASCticket really bad to buy from? I tried Stagefront tickets too but they didn't have any SRO tix listed. **Edited**I found tix on eBay for SRO section and it lists ASCticket as the seller. So I'm assuming this is the reputable one?**

This is the aluminum standing room section I was talking about. It's above the HD board the article says. Click here for the article

FedExStandingRoom.jpg

I actually looked at mainstreettickets first and their tickets were actually more expensive (by $30/ticket) than ascticket for the same exact tickets. I think their eBay site is messed up too because when I click on Redskin tickets it says it only has 2 and they aren't even for the Redskins games. Is ASCticket really bad to buy from? I tried Stagefront tickets too but they didn't have any SRO tix listed. **Edited**I found tix on eBay for SRO section and it lists ASCticket as the seller. So I'm assuming this is the reputable one?**

Okay, let's tackle this one issue at a time. You haven't read my ticket thread, have you?

1) If you are going to buy on mainstreettickets, you must buy the listings with the little yellow ticket icons. Otherwise, there is no point to it.

2) When asc puts a listing on ebay, frequently those tickets are sold via another source. So rather than close the listing, asc changes the listing to something else. This saves them a couple bucks.

3) Both asc and stagefront are very well managed reputable ticket brokers.

:wavetowel

No. I'm saying if you have an RV, you can access the RV lot and begin tailgating well before the 4 hour opening time. They do it to get those monster vehicles out of the road.

You have that right because, that's when I usually walk over from my RV and say hello to Mark.:wavetowel

There is one thing about the SRO area I haven't figured out. Why are there FedExField employees guarding the top row? Obviously, the top row is under cover and is therefore preferred when it rains. So why won't they let you all up there? I don't understand. Do they save it for the suite people? Nobody is ever up there, regardless. Seems stupid to keep you all out. But what do I know?

I know, I completely agree. The front row is obstructed and you can't see the closest endzone. The top row is the best place to stand as it's undercover and you can see the whole field perfectly. My thought is that I know they had problems with fans and panels getting broken at the first Dallas game, I'm guessing it's easier to keep an eye out for only 3 rows. I bet that for the Dallas game where they will sell those seats out, that they will open that top row. We shall see.

I'm thinking about purchasing the Club SRO tickets. Is this the same thing as the East or West Party Deck as shown on the Stadium map? I noticed that you have to purchase those SRO tickets by section. Do you really have to stand in that section or is it just one big area across all of those sections that you can stand in? If you do have to stand in that section is better to have one that is in the middle or on the ends?

Also is there any big difference in terms of amenities whether I purchase on the East or West party deck in the Club area? I've never been to Fedex field before.

Thanks,

Betsy

It doesn't matter which section your SRO ticket says, you can stand anywhere. As far as I know it doesn't even matter if you have East or West, you can go and stand at either. Regular club level ticket holders with actual assigned seats can go stand out there if they want. I've been out there a few times and have never been asked to show my ticket. I've never noticed any issues with the sun and my preference would be East which is by section 332. Only because the band is not there. There is more room because they aren't there, and a little less quiet. I love hearing Hail to the Redskins as much as anyone but if you are standing right next to them, it can get quite loud. You also have the big bar by section 332 and the 5th quarter party is there. However, on the West side you have Hooters and the Cigar bar right by you. I would just walk around the club level and decide which bars or eateries you want to be near and then go out and grab a spot. Try to get a spot as high as you are allowed to go, as the first level is really obstructed and the second is partially obstructed. Still a great view from any of the rows and I would take the SRO deck tickets in a second for the right price. In my opinion I would say they are worth the same price as a lower level endzone or corner seat.

Okay, let's tackle this one issue at a time. You haven't read my ticket thread, have you?

1) If you are going to buy on mainstreettickets, you must buy the listings with the little yellow ticket icons. Otherwise, there is no point to it.

2) When asc puts a listing on ebay, frequently those tickets are sold via another source. So rather than close the listing, asc changes the listing to something else. This saves them a couple bucks.

3) Both asc and stagefront are very well managed reputable ticket brokers.

I did read it. In fact I've had it bookmarked for quite awhile. You have a ton of great information in it!!! :) I went to Mainstreet tickets first (because that's who owns ASC tickets, right?) but they only had one set of SRO tickets and they were $30 more a ticket than on the ASC web site. And they didn't have the ticket icon beside them either. I've visited pretty much every ticket broker you suggest on that thread. Again, it's a fantastic thread but def. a lot of information to consume for this mother of an infant (who gets little sleep). :):ols:

I think we really want to do the SRO route. And the only places I've found, so far, is on eBay (ASC Tickets is the seller) for $112/ticket and asctickets.com for $100/ticket. From your thread, I'm reading that when I go to checkout on any of the ticketbroker sites I'll be charged shipping (obviously) and their service charge. So who knows what the end price of the ASCtickets.com will actually be. That's why I'm seriously considering buying them through eBay. That way I know there won't be any other fees added. It says shipping is included. Luckily I do have a little time so I'll keep checking all sites.

It doesn't matter which section your SRO ticket says, you can stand anywhere. As far as I know it doesn't even matter if you have East or West, you can go and stand at either. Regular club level ticket holders with actual assigned seats can go stand out there if they want. I've been out there a few times and have never been asked to show my ticket. I've never noticed any issues with the sun and my preference would be East which is by section 332. Only because the band is not there. There is more room because they aren't there, and a little less quiet. I love hearing Hail to the Redskins as much as anyone but if you are standing right next to them, it can get quite loud. You also have the big bar by section 332 and the 5th quarter party is there. However, on the West side you have Hooters and the Cigar bar right by you. I would just walk around the club level and decide which bars or eateries you want to be near and then go out and grab a spot. Try to get a spot as high as you are allowed to go, as the first level is really obstructed and the second is partially obstructed. Still a great view from any of the rows and I would take the SRO deck tickets in a second for the right price. In my opinion I would say they are worth the same price as a lower level endzone or corner seat.

Josh, Thank you so much for your perspective!!! :applause::adoration It's the information I needed and you really cinched it in my mind that I want these tickets! I think this information should be added to the originial post in this thread. Finding information on the SRO section is so hard. In fact what Mark posted about it in this thread was the only thing I could find about it. And the information you provided is a nice compliment to go along with it. Esp. for us newbies! Thank you again! :)

...I went to Mainstreet tickets first (because that's who owns ASC tickets, right?) but they only had one set of SRO tickets and they were $30 more a ticket than on the ASC web site. And they didn't have the ticket icon beside them either....

Right. So at that point, you need to abandon the idea of purchasing that set of tickets from either of the two sites.

If you can't figure out who physically stocks them, then buying them on stubhub or nofeestickets is probably your best bet.

Right. So at that point, you need to abandon the idea of purchasing that set of tickets from either of the two sites.

If you can't figure out who physically stocks them, then buying them on stubhub or nofeestickets is probably your best bet.

Yep, I did just that and I purchased through stubhub. In fact, even with Stubhub fees the tickets were still cheaper than any of the other sites and eBay. Of course it scares me that the electronic download won't be available until 11/14 for those Skins/Dallas tickets but I had to take that chance.

Thank you again for all of your help!!! :) :) :)

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 11:51 AM ----------

I do have another question about tickets. Since I've now purchased Club Level SRO seats I'm going to need to sell my 2 Upper Level Endzone tickets for the Skins/Cowboys game on 11/20 (I was given the tickets). I've read the "actual cost" ticket thread and that mark ups are typically 20% over face value for most games. However, I've seen markups like 300% on some upper level tickets for this game on ticketbroker sites (which I know charge fees to the seller) and even Craigslist. Now I certainly don't want to gouge anyone but I want to get a fair price. So my question is, what is the typical markup for the Dallas game? Hopefully this isn't a taboo question to ask. Thanks.

Now I certainly don't want to gouge anyone but I want to get a fair price. So my question is, what is the typical markup for the Dallas game? Hopefully this isn't a taboo question to ask. Thanks.

General rule of thumb on the ES classifieds is a max 20% mark-up. We are fans selling to fans, if you want the huge profit go ahead and list them on stub hub or ebay.

Archived