Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

He wasn't talking about Mike Sellers. Sellers as in people selling tickets online.

lol I assume ddub was trying to make a funny...

I didn't know new contractors were taking over this year, and that's fine, but from what I've heard, from a source in a position to know, as far as policy goes, everything will be exactly the same as the latter half of last season, save a few minor changes in the the map as described in this thread:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=326162

Thanks for the updates MTH.

I need to get into the parking pass. I can't believe I have to go through these garbage 'upgrades' to get to green :(

edit: Mark, honest question since I imagine you've at least heard stories, but how hard is it to add a seat to your package in the lower level?

I'll give you a quick scenario, but you can certainly skip it ;) I have 3 seats, but tahts only because someone has actively purchased the 3rd seat in Feb when it's payment is around the corner. One day, in the next few years, I'll need to drop that 3rd seat. I'll eventually want to add it back when I have kids that require their own seat. How hard is this to do? I don't want to spend 5 years upgrading to nice lower level seats, to have to go back because I want to add a seat.

MTH thanks for the info my dad and I have tried to go to games and we never really had a good amount of info other than where our seats where and where the bus was that took us to and from the game. This stuff really helps out a lot and I hope to stop by the ES tailgate with my dad for the Ravens game

I've never heard of somebody "going back" because they had to drop a seat. No worries.

yeah my thought was that they'd have to find an open block... which might push you back.

but i guess that requires them to be sold out and in high demand :)

MTH thanks for the info my dad and I have tried to go to games and we never really had a good amount of info other than where our seats where and where the bus was that took us to and from the game. This stuff really helps out a lot and I hope to stop by the ES tailgate with my dad for the Ravens game
wow that was A LOT of great info in this thread. Thanks.

Thanks very much. :)

Mark and PSU2008:

Thanks for the update. After the mess last year for the first 2 games, we just quit trying Arena and used Brightseat to get to the parking lots. We typically arrive at 9:30 for 1:00 games, and 4 hours before kickoff for the late games. I guess I gave up too early.

HTTR

:helmet:

Mark - I am flying out to DC from AZ to see the Skins Colts game. I have purchased tickets for section 218 row 23 seats 9-12 and they were listed as obstructed viewing. Would you know any details on the view in this section? I will be traveling with a frien who is 6'1" and about 300+ pounds. Would he not be comfortable in these seats? I have read that they are narrow.

If you have any info for me I would really appreciate it. I've grown up a skins fan in the desert and am looking for my first trip to DC to be a good one. Any tips on where to eat good seafood and burgers out there?

Thanks!

I've heard people claim they are slightly narrower. Not positive about that.

Considering you are almost smack dab in the middle of the section, and so is the pillar, I'd be willing to bet the 50 yard line will be blocked from your point of view.

Sorry.

Maybe you can move during the second quarter if there are some empty seats around...

Mark - I am flying out to DC from AZ to see the Skins Colts game. I have purchased tickets for section 218 row 23 seats 9-12 and they were listed as obstructed viewing. Would you know any details on the view in this section? I will be traveling with a frien who is 6'1" and about 300+ pounds. Would he not be comfortable in these seats? I have read that they are narrow.

If you have any info for me I would really appreciate it. I've grown up a skins fan in the desert and am looking for my first trip to DC to be a good one. Any tips on where to eat good seafood and burgers out there?

Thanks!

I'm 5'll" and considerably heavier than your friend. It will be a tight squeeze. He probably will not be jumping up and down out of his seat. If he has broad shoulders, like me, you and the person on the other side of him will have your seat space invaded. So expect to rub shoulders. The good think is it shouldn't be cold enough to require bulky jackets.

Mark is right. those are not very good seats, especially if you are flying in for the game. Not only will mid field be blocked but row 23 is deep into the cave so the overhang will block kicks, punts, and probably most long passes. Not to mention, I think, you lose touch with the game by being isolated. Hope you didn't pay much for the tickets.

As for food...tailgating is always best. But if you have no car, Five Guys is the best burger/fries fast food type of place. I heard Uncle Sonny's House of BBQ nearby is good; but I haven't eaten there. I normally tailgate.

Enjoy the game!

I just upgraded to Section 134 Row 20. These should be alot better.

Thanks again for the info!

Great news. You and your buddy will be much happier...even if they cost more. You should visit the original seats you were considering just to see what you avoided.

Hail!

I'll bet they still include the party decks in the seating capacity of the 300 level in the event that they want to sell SROs for a playoff game. No proof, just what I suspect.

I've always wondered what the seat per toilet ratio is b/t the upper and lower levels today vs. 1997. Only bc I'm a stadium geek.

Do the party decks have seats? I don't think they do. Are 3076 tickets sold for standing room only? If not, the seating capacity for Fedex Field is now

88628, down from 91704.

There have been some threads on here about the demand for tickets going down. If that's true -- and seriously, can all of those empty seats in the Club Level for games be no-shows but still-solds? -- I bet removing some seats also saves some face for Snyder.

It's not like The Big Jack is the biggest stadium by seat count anymore anyhow.

Archived