Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

The cash parking thread has been updated. Click on my sig and scroll down to parking ... and click on the correct icon

sweet, i'm happy the guys are continuing with the lot at the corner of brightseat and landover road.

i love that lot.

such is the problem with cash parking - it can go away at any time :(

This probably should go in the "tickets available for...due to returns" threads but could apply here also due to the party deck information. Got the following from The Redskins: I thought Mitch Gershman was fired or retired though.

Due to overwhelming demand for tickets to the home opener, all that is left is a limited supply of tickets remaining in the new RFK Standing Stomping Party Decks located on the Club Level in each end zone.

In response to feedback from the fans to replicate the atmosphere of RFK, the Redskins are introducing the Standing Stomping Party Decks, located in the East and West end zones of the Club Level. These areas will replicate the intimidating feel for the opposing quarterbacks, just like at RFK, as thousands of fans stomp the aluminum platforms. Tickets to these new Decks include access to all the amenities on the climate controlled Joe Gibbs Club Level, including 100’s of leather lounge chairs, HD televisions, plus the 5th Quarter Party, Premium Food Courts, Hooters, Montecristo Club and more. These tickets are available for the Cowboys game for only $149 per ticket plus tax. These are standing room only Decks, with five levels in each end zone, all with great sightlines to enjoy the game. This is an opportunity to bring all your friends and family on September 12th as we open the 2010 season. These tickets will not last so order today!!

Come early, be proud, and wear your Burgundy and Gold. I hope to see you at the game!

Hail to the Redskins!

Mitch Gershman

Chief Marketing Officer

The Washington Redskins

To order you will need your Account Number and PIN Number displayed below to purchase your seats. To order online click here or please call the Redskins Ticket Office at 301-276-6033.

I assume they are still continuing. That lot wasn't available for either of the two pre season games. It was filled with cars for sale.

oh blah, i didn't read the end of it, only the OP.

that sucks... now i have no idea where i'm going to park. i'll have to have a backup plan :(

Mark, I'm hoping your endless knowledge can help me out here:

I'm looking to buy tickets to the Skins-Cowboys game. My mother has issues climbing stairs so I want to by tickets in a row that is very close to the entrance so she does not need to climb up/down many stairs. I'd be looking at the 100s and 200s, not the 400s at all. Do you have any idea on what rows I should be looking at? Really appreciate it.

Sorry, one clarification question for you Mark:

Do you mean that if I enter the 100s section, the first row we will see is row 28 and the last row (by the field) is row 1? And vice-versa for the 200s (row 1 is the first we see, row X is all the way up the stairs)?

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone provide an update on how this policy is working out?

New Tailgating Policies

For fans who arrive two-and-a-half hours prior to kickoff or earlier:

Fans who are satisfied with parking in one space and tailgating immediately behind or in front of their vehicle may park anywhere they wish within their proper colored lot. Fans who would like to spread out while tailgating will now be permitted to take two parking spaces temporarily, until the space is needed by later arriving fans. However, these fans must park in the outer few rows of any given non-platinum lot. They may choose where to park, provided it is in the last few rows. Two-space tailgaters are not permitted for those with Platinum passes, even in the back rows.

For example, if I want to tailgate with a green parking pass, am I directed to the "tailgating-approved" area by parking staff? Or do you just drive to the last couple rows on your own? Is it clear when you pull into the lot where the tailgating area is?

I don't want to be a nuisance to non-tailgating parkers, but at the same time, I don't want to have to move my set-up every five minutes either.

Or have things more or less devolved back to the way they were a couple years ago, where people just tailgate wherever they want to?

What about for kids?

Anything I should know or gotta do when my son (13) and I go see the Packers 10/10/2010

I haven't been since fed-ex opened and he has never been.

I'm sure he would love a pic with the cheerleaders,Is that possible?

Whats the best place to hang out and maybe say hi to the players?

thanks

Archived