Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About FedExField

Mark The Homer

What about for kids?

Anything I should know or gotta do when my son (13) and I go see the Packers 10/10/2010

I haven't been since fed-ex opened and he has never been.

I'm sure he would love a pic with the cheerleaders,Is that possible?

Whats the best place to hang out and maybe say hi to the players?

thanks

You might check out the tailgate club, aka the AAA Ultimate Fan zone. I think your son would enjoy that. As far as saying hi to the players, you can see them as they walk from the players lot to the tunnel, which happens to be right under the tailgate club or between Gates B and C. You can do this before or after the game. Sometimes some of them sign autographs.
Hey MTH I guess we can add 2 false starts to your records.;)

Hopefully we add some more tomorrow:ols:

OKay, what'd I do THIS time? :silly:

Yesterday I brought a tape measure and took dimensions of the flatbacks, the obstructed views and the regular seats.

I measured a couple of the flatbacks and they seemed to be 20 inches from armrest to armrest with an 18 inch opening (inside armrest to inside armrest). These seats have the best armrests and they can be folded up.

Now there is confusion. We measured several obstruced view seats in the 217/218 sections. They are entirely variable. Opening dimensions can be as little as 17 inches but can also be 18 and sometimes 19 inches. Thus, the obstructed view seats can be as wide as the regular seats or they can be narrower....just depends on the seat you get. The armrests are diminutive.

The regular seats I measured appear to be 20 inches armrest to armrest with an 18.5 inch opening.

Does anyone know what road the ticket office is on? I can't tell from the seating and stadium diagrams on the website, thanks.

Garrett Morgan Blvd is the straight shot, but you can enter from any of the access roads and ride around the circle until you get on that side of the stadium.

Does the ticket office do "player ticket returns" for every home game?

Tickets have been available at the ticket office for every home game for the past couple of years. Tickets are advertised to waitlist members and current season ticket holder;s via email reminders in the days and weeks leading up to the game.

I think RFKFedEx meant to say "Tickets are advertised to waitlist members and SOME current season ticket holder;s via email reminders in the days and weeks leading up to the game.

Some current season ticket holders are excluded for reasons unknown. Also some ex-season ticket holders who no longer have season tickets are included for reasons unknown.

• 2 weeks later...

i am making my 1st trip from the north east to go to ref ed. i am currently looking into staying near the stadium. probably the radisson or comfort in, or the courtyard marriot. is it possible to walk to the stadium from the radisson since it is a mere 1 mile? or if not do they offer transport to the stadium? it also states that they will transport you within a 5 mile radius of the hotel....

in addition, i am going to the colts game and will to be seated in sec 103 row 8. i believe they are good seats and not obstructed. I received the tickets as a birthday present, as my girlfriend knows how much of a die hard skins fan i am and the abuse ive taken from the nj giants fan. lol.

everyone's input and advice is much appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
are seats in sec 209 row 1 good seats
Depends on how you define good. There's nothing wrong with them... you have a slight elevation over the 100 level, the Redskins tunnel is in front of you, the Redskins endzone bar is right behind you, not much else to say.
i do believe that they did state the parking lot will open early on monday night... can anyone confirm this?
I haven't heard a word about the lots opening early, but I do believe they will since that would follow the pattern on night games this year.

Archived