stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

138,536 posts in this topic

Wish I was the Power Ball winner!!! I would share the wealth with friends and family!!

I would buy lower level Skins tix, a bar, an MDX, 1 of each from the liquor store, and this thing:

0040614492659_L4.jpg

My wife's credit card was recently stolen.

I haven't reported it yet, because the thief is spending less than my wife :doh:

1 person likes this

VISA called... they're inducting my wife into their hall of fame. They're going to retire her number.

1 person likes this

My wife's credit card was recently stolen.

I haven't reported it yet, because the thief is spending less than my wife :doh:

VISA called... they're inducting my wife into their hall of fame. They're going to retire her number.

Ba-dump ching!

Good ones A. :laugh:

I don't want to go to class in 31 minutes. I would not mind at all if I could just go back to sleep now.

There are four state names that start with 'A', only one of them does not end with an 'A'.

I'd like to take tommorow off to move into my apartment, but I'll wait till saturday. While sitting at work I won't do anything because I'll be thinking about moving on saturday.

I'm ready for Spring. I want to get out there and start working on my golf game. I just started playing last year but I was playing almost every week. I had a few decent rounds towards the end of Summer.

people that litter suck. How can you just toss a coke can out of your car not care? Its a dispicalbe thing on so many levels ....

I'm going to my lake property tomorrow to build a dock. Lake George is part of the St. Johns River and is 10 miles wide x 20 miles long located in the Ocala National forrest 40 miles west of Daytona. 1 or 2 times per year the Air Force and Navy fighters run practice bombing on the lake, how random is that?

lake.jpg

I'm gonna call the cops on Chopper Dave.

Sorry, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police has no jurisdiction in Gainesville, FL :silly:

BTW: I love bacon and eggs ...

DOH, just noticed your user name, and I guess you are just following suite

I wish Dave would invite me over to help finish his project and smoke some pot.