stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

138,536 posts in this topic

Post any random thought you care too, with one excepton. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!! Hijacking of thread is perfectly acceptable so long as NO POLITICS OR RELIGION!!!!! Post anything you want, but for the love of mankind, please no POLITICS OR RELIGION.

My Random Thought:

I want to move to Florida so I can enjoy the water. Fishing, skiing and the beach.

3 people like this

I can't really imagine liking florida that much. I hate beaches, because they're sandy, and fish scare me.

Paris from american idol is my girl.

Why do your farts not smell bad to you, but they do to every one else?

I hate my own fart smell. you need to get a better nose. Try the nosetron 3000.

I'm reminded of a comedy routine I heard. He suggested that someone go to a party and take a **** on the coats, just to see how the people reacted. At some point in the night someone will come into the room and say, "someone took a **** on the coats", and then you just say, "better not be on my coat" and you're in the clear. Then you just watch and observe.

I'm reminded of a comedy routine I heard. He suggested that someone go to a party and take a **** on the coats, just to see how the people reacted. At some point in the night someone will come into the room and say, "someone took a **** on the coats", and then you just say, "better not be on my coat" and you're in the clear. Then you just watch and observe.

LMAO!!! I have never heard that routine, but I'm dying right now. People in my office are just staring at me. That is great!!!

I hate my own fart smell. you need to get a better nose. Try the nosetron 3000.

Dane Cook

http://www.danecook.com/

Sometimes, after I take a crap, I look at my creation and think "I don't remember eatting that"

Sometimes, after I take a crap, I look at my creation and think "I don't remember eatting that"

I think you broke the rules. No RELIGION or politics. You just mentioned creation.

I think you broke the rules. No RELIGION or politics. You just mentioned creation.

:laugh:

Why hasnt DC gotten an Arena league team to help pass the time.

If a house fell on Cropp in the woods would it make a sound?

How come the cops are the only ones that don't know where worst spots on the road?