Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

pulled from line, kicked out before seahawks game, busted flat in baton rouge, waiting for a train

rudc1

Was pulled from line while in security on Sunday. Had just made it through and was about to have ticket scanned when I was pulled aside and asked to wait. Wasn't sure why I had been pulled (im a 4 yr season ticket holder and never had a problem before) but was eventually told i was too drunk to go in. Had been tailgating for 3 hours so definitely had a few beers but no more than the usual which is not a lot. was shocked to hear they thought i was drunk (hadn't said anything to anyone in line, just put my arms up to get patted down and kept walking through security?). eventually some lady came out yelling "you're drunk!" and asking a police officer to remove me. i asked her to bring out her supervisor and she said "f*** you!". i was being really reasonable and unconfrontational...not behaving like a drunk. my friend (who had already gone into the stadium as he was getting his ticket scanned as i got pulled) returned outside with the permission of police to ask what was going on. lady cursed at him too and asked police officer to remove him as well. both of our lower level tickets were taken. my friend and the cop were both marines and my friend convinced cop that there was some mistake being made. cop agreed to go get supervisor if we would stand back and wait since the person who kicked us out would say nothing other than cursing us. we comply and eventually the "supervisor" came out this time with 3 completely different cops who told us we would be arrested for trespassing if we didnt leave immediately (so we never talked to anyone other than the girl who cursed us).

luckily about 20 yards around the bend we find a guy who is selling 2 upper level tickets for 40 bucks and we just go right into a different entrance with absolutely no problem and go sit in my original seats. go on to have a pretty normal game experience. we see the vet cop who had tried to help us (now standing at the entrance of our section) who gives us an awkward nod and quickly looks away. extremely strange day in line at fedex. anyone else have problems in line on sunday?

6. Do not attempt to circumvent the profanity filters.

Type in your profane word and let the filters do their job.

this story almost sounds unbelievable. there are so many sloppy drunks at fedex that even if you did look completely lit i would have been surprised if you were singled out

that's a good point. I see guys crushing beer bottles and then throwing them into the garbage cans before they are searched.

i expected a few responses calling me a liar/dallas guy whatever but really this just came down to one single staff member acting unbelievable and the rest of them sort of just falling in behind her, i'm not sure why that's hard to believe/

im actually a lifelong skins fan. i have always done a bit of drinking in the parking lot and completely laid off the sauce in the stadium because a mid twenties who gets season tickets quickly learns you can't afford to go to every game each season if you buy the $9 stuff inside. I've actually been one of those guys who in the past has crushed some beers in line from time to time but i dont do it frequently and didn't do that this time.

i texted a few friends after we took our seats about the events that had unfolded. i was warned to watch out for someone who could potentially have my tickets and try to come sit in my seats (since security had taken my tickets). those printout tickets had my name on them though and we decided i'd be ready with a cellphone video camera if something like that went down. luckily nothing ever happened so it dispelled my worry that a few members of security had done what they did to turn a profit on my tickets. however it left me having no idea why i got kicked out because like you said that entire stadium is lit every sunday so i have no idea how they picked me out of line. honestly no idea. i'd probably never pass a field sobriety test going into that stadium but i was definitely sober enough to walk through security and find my seats without falling down the stadium stairs

anyway, since they yanked my tickets, is there any worry that in a few weeks i get contacted saying there will be a problem re-upping next season? i'd be surprised if that happened because i'd hardly consider my offense egregiousness even if you dont believe the details but i don't know. they know who i am if they kept track of the tickets that they took off of us.

Haha i have been told by every skins fan I know that contacting anyone within the redskins about this is a sure way to have my tickets canceled next year. but i will definitely add peeing in line, getting naked, and throwing up on kids to the do not do list for future games. geez they are getting tough on fun nowadays

given that the events on sunday only cost me $40 (i still sat in my season ticket seats, thank god the people who were sitting in them as i got there didnt ask to see my ticket before moving out of the way), i can live with what happened. an angry dog needs to bark once in awhile, and i think that lady working the line must have just been having a really bad day :)

My mom went with my cousin (he's 12). She has STs in the 400s. Some lady for the Redskins approached her and asked her if they wanted to sit in the club level on the 50 yard line. She said yes and I asked if there was a catch and she said no. Anyone else ever had this happen at the game?

:ols: This does kind of sound like one of those stories where the person is so hammered they don't remember what they did.

i'd agree with you except i did a spectacular job grabbing another pair of tickets (which i negotiated all the way down to 40 bucks because i told the dude i couldnt pay real money for printout tickets that may be duplicates tickets already used) and getting to my seats in time to catch the end of the first drive. also finding my section row and seat numbers without issue and without having any ticket to remind me where i was going. i either wasnt that drunk or i'm like a thousand percent more functional blacked out than i thought i was. but i remember all this crystal clear so i definitely was not that hammered :)

i'd agree with you except i did a spectacular job grabbing another pair of tickets (which i negotiated all the way down to 40 bucks because i told the dude i couldnt pay real money for printout tickets that may be duplicates tickets already used) and getting to my seats in time to catch the end of the first drive. also finding my section row and seat numbers without issue and without having any ticket to remind me where i was going. i either wasnt that drunk or i'm like a thousand percent more functional blacked out than i thought i was. but i remember all this crystal clear so i definitely was not that hammered :)

Haha it was more me joking about the situation than calling you a liar. :silly:

Two years ago I was at MD / Clemson game with a bunch. A Old gf was in the group and drank...A LOT. So much, that when she tried to go into the stadium...at a COLLEGE Game, the cop took her ticket and told her to go home.

Being the nice guy I was - I gave away my ticket and carried her back to the car and drove her home. She was CLEARLY wasted and we were mad at her for not being able to fake it enough to get in.

Next day -She couldnt understand how they knew she was drunk. "I was JUST walking in" she said over and over. "I handed them my ticket and the cop just grabbed it".

My point is, Just because you didnt think you seemed drunk, it was probably not random that after 3 hours of tailgating and drinking, they happen to pick you.

Archived