Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Week 14 NFL Gameday Thread

Mr. Sinister

I wonder if the NFL Network will scrap this Thursday Night setup. There has been some terrible games on this year. You'd thin they'd be content with the after Thanksgiving setup, but they got a little greedy. I'd be curious to look at the ratings for the games. If anything, the Cee-Lo intro is enough to scrap the entire show.

there's a game tonight? thursday night football sucks. never should have put it on for the whole season. i think it actually diminishes the NFL's product.
I liked it last year when they only showed a few of the games late in the season. I've never liked this idea of all these Thursday games. Plus it's too hard on the players. I think that's why the product on the field has sucked for nearly all of them.

They have had some really bad match ups. I'm thinking they thought, hey it's the only football game on Thursday so we can put whatever crappy teams on and people will watch because there's no other game on.

Hopefully next year they get some better games, I think there's only been two I've been interested in watching all year and one was only because the Giants were playing.

there's a game tonight? thursday night football sucks. never should have put it on for the whole season. i think it actually diminishes the NFL's product.

Not only that but Thursday night football will shorten careers and that proposed 18 game season, sheesh.

And Goodell says he cares about safety. :rolleyes:

Archived