Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Those Going To The Monday Night Game: WE NEED TO BE LOUD!!!!

21 always

I know that the Giants won last night but this is still arguably the biggest home game we have had at Fed Ex in December over the past 10 years.. Im hoping everyone who is going is going to be extremely loud and into the game... I my self already took off work Tuesday because I plan on having no voice lol... i know its a week away but it cant come quick enough.

I took off work next Monday so I could go to this game. I can't wait.

And yes please shut up when we're on offense. I get pissed every home game tons of ppl around me and all over the stadium are chanting RG3, or getting loud when we go for it on 4th, are in the redzone. It's embarrassing. Wait till after we score to go crazy. Should be a great game.

just make sure to shut the **** up when the team is on offense. people tend to have a hard time remembering that in a state of inebriation.

I look forward to the day where the team is good enough that majority of the fans at the games are intelligent (in terms of football at least) and this is no longer a problem.

YES!! If you are going, get there early! Stay in your seats! Support the team! Scream your head off when the Giants have the ball. Our defensive 3rd downs should be the loudest the place has ever been! Smuggle in a new years noise maker if you can! This game is HUMONGOUS. Everyone should be pumped up and ready to make an impact on the Giants when they are on offense. We have a player every Skins fan should believe in in RG3. The potential impact of winning this game is tremendous. This is a meaningful DECEMBER game, AT HOME. on NATIONAL TV people.

This is the biggest game we've had in over 5 years and maybe more. LETS GO!!!! :excited::excited::excited::excited:

Hey everybody, where's a good place to meet up for a car pool around the stadium. I'm going to the game with five friends but only one parking pass. Is there a good place to park the rest of our cars? I was thinking about the Staples or Home Depot off of Central Ave. Will the tow your car there?

Hey everybody, where's a good place to meet up for a car pool around the stadium. I'm going to the game with five friends but only one parking pass. Is there a good place to park the rest of our cars? I was thinking about the Staples or Home Depot off of Central Ave. Will the tow your car there?

buy something and keep a receipt... either that or roll the dice. Can they metro to Morgan Blvd and meet you on Morgan Blvd?

No matter what, I never leave Fed Ex with a healthy vocal Cord. So you can gaurantee I will be yelling and banging on the seats when everyone is standing. By the way.. If the person in fron of you is standing, banging on their seat makes a ton of noise!!

---------- Post added November-29th-2012 at 06:46 AM ----------

buy something and keep a receipt... either that or roll the dice. Can they metro to Morgan Blvd and meet you on Morgan Blvd?

We have met and parked extra cars at Home Depot for 1pm games and never had an issue. Not sure about night games.

This thread can't have enough posts. FedEx field is capable of being very very very loud. There's tons of excitement for RG3, there's tons of excitement for Monday Night Football, there's tons of excitement vs the Giants considering playoff standings and John ****ing Mara. It's important that people channel that excitement properly.

Remember: RG3 will be excited himself. He doesn't need you chanting his name while he's looking at the defense and listening to Kyle.

Archived