Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dallas Morning Show KILLS The Redskins

Haywood

Various clips of a morning show in Dallas that ripped the skins all morning. Including a call from Joe Theisman who apologized to Dallas, Jerry Jones and Tony Romo sits to pee for comments he made a few months ago - Then mocked afterward.

---------- Post added November-21st-2012 at 03:11 PM ----------

Lol Bashing Cooley for doing art is the best she can think of? Really? I'm sure he's crying over that. That woman has to be one of the worst radio personalities I've ever heard. I wouldn't say they KILLED anything. That was really pathetic actually. Is that really all they have to listen to over there to get them fired up?

Footage of Jerrah in the locker room after last weeks squeaker vs the Browns where he was embracing a very reluctant Rob Ryan. Most awkward thing I have seen in a while, very glad our own diminutive owner is keeping it in the owners box these days.

All I have to say to this is: Glory Hole Days.

Lol Bashing Cooley for doing art is the best she can think of? Really? I'm sure he's crying over that. That woman has to be one of the worst radio personalities I've ever heard. I wouldn't say they KILLED anything. That was really pathetic actually. Is that really all they have to listen to over there to get them fired up?

Wow, glad I saw this post.before I listened to it. A woman? Hosting a sports show? Get out of here with that nonsense, and get back in the kitchen.

Sounds to me like Dallas is scared. The vitriol with which they were bashing the skins, like saying "JT Leg Snap" about RGIII, wow. If they weren't worried about us, they wouldn't be saying anything at all. They'd be looking past us and talking about their next opponent after their victory over the Skins and the playoff implications, yadda, yadda. They are scared.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsZMKxnHxIH8dXSO5Rmzk1yO5iG52acLpixkYztX-kWX5NSGsdjw

(Your typical Dallas Fan right now)...

Whatever...this rivalry is back, and it will be back for the next 10+ years. Time to ***** slap some Cowboys!

Archived