Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Marcus Vick ripping Eagles on Twitter during MNF

Heisenberg

Marcus Vick ‏@MVFive

Please trade my brother. We requesting out of Philly!!!! Please please please......

This not even an NFL type of O-line. What happen to the hogs the Eagles had last year and year before? Call Winston Justice back n Jamal J

. . . and a bunch of other tweets.

Are Eagles fans tired of the Vick clan yet? LMAO the guy is probably the most overpaid player in the NFL ($100 million?) and his brother is just bashing the team on twitter. Hilarious.

Their whole team sucks. As bad as we've looked the past few games, I'm actually feeling fairly confident about the game in two weeks.

I don't feel confident about any Redskins game.

But, I do think the Eagles are probably in worse shape than we are. At least we have Williams, RGIII, garçon, and Morris who are all on the right side of 25. The Eagles are a disaster and it's looking like they have no answer at QB. Their OLine is atrocious, wow

At this point they need to trade McCoy and see if some dummy would give them something for Vick and blow up their roster.

The worst thing that could happen would be for the Eagles to lose out. We need them to get at least 7 wins to screw up their draft position

After Sunday's debacle, how do you manage to feel confident if this group were playing a pee-wee team after the bye?

I wish knew how you did it bro'.

Hail.

Call me the eternal optimist. Their defense is actually looking worse than ours - not tackling, massive holes in the run defense, can't cover, no pressure. Their offense is teetering.

This game is also an illustration of how mid season coaching changes are ineffective. The eagles D seemed to be decent before (at least going by stats), now it looks like they can be ran and passed on. Can't wait to see Al burst through those large holes that can be created against that D!

After a HC shouting from the roof tops about a 'must win game', and then failing to get ANY response in a totally limp, pathetic display from his guys; I'm damn sure I couldn't with a straight face.

Hail.

What about Vick's speech about how he needs to stop doing what people tell him to do and just "get his swag back"?

Archived