Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo WIlliams mocks Redskins' "Homecoming" festivities - says it inspired Panthers

Diss

He was bragging on twitter last night about their win and rubbing "redskins fans" loss in our face. I work in a school and listen to children way too much to have to listen to childish stuff like that. The dude would probably not make a team anywhere else. I'll let him brag and enjoy his money and in the end I'll get the last giggle just because I know he looks like a fool.

His inspiration is not wha caused us to lose the game. I like the idea of bringing back the Redskin greats for a game once a year. It is not a "homecomming" in terms of a college where you set a weak opponent to roll in front of the alumni. It is a way that the organization keeps the former players involved which was ignored for far too long. I hope we continue to have such events regardless of how insulted other teams feel.

I don't care what a scrub like Williams thinks about anything. If it takes a "homecoming" to motivate Williams then I feel sorry for Carolina.
He was bragging on twitter last night about their win and rubbing "redskins fans" loss in our face. I work in a school and listen to children way too much to have to listen to childish stuff like that. The dude would probably not make a team anywhere else. I'll let him brag and enjoy his money and in the end I'll get the last giggle just because I know he looks like a fool.

Scrub is used for players utterly incompetent and unable to perform well in the NFL. Players who have a career 5.0 rushing average and a 1500+ season on their resume are not scrubs. He will have to take a paycut, but many teams would be interested in his services.

Scrub is used for players utterly incompetent and unable to perform well in the NFL. Players who have a career 5.0 rushing average and a 1500+ season on their resume are not scrubs. He will have to take a paycut, but many teams would be interested in his services.

Oh he certainly has turned into a scrub after the big payday just like our buddy Albert.

Oh the tears!

Here's an idea.

want respect?

EARN IT.

Play like **** and allow that crap team to roll over us so easily, then expect to be mocked.

Because we deserve it.

No crying.

No whining.

No anger toward him for being childish.

there's one way to shut him up.

Don't let his **** team walk all over us.

too late for that.

~Bang

Well, they kicked our teeth in. Guess we have to listen to his trash and STFU.

Would be nice if the Redskins didn't schedule anymore homecoming games.

Not only are the losses depressing, but to see all of those legends in attendance makes it even worse. The Panthers flat out SUCK and I guarantee you that the Redskins could have dressed 46 of those 80th greatest Skins and could have won.

All any offense has to do is look across the line and see 37 and 41, and you just know you're going to have a good day.

The fact we trot out Doughty and Madoo-doo is plenty of reason to laugh in our faces.

~Bang

You're absolutely correct. IMO, our secondary was our weakness going into this season along with OL. Now the secondary stands alone. If we had a two starters (Reed and Madieau are not starters) we'd be on the otherside of .500

I was at the game yesterday and LOVED having our former players there. I met Charlie Taylor and shook his hand. What an honor. Saw Dexter and Art Monk and Gary Clark walk on the field. Awesome.

That being said, how about we show a little class and rename this thing? A rare mistep for George Allen IMHO.

Archived