Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo WIlliams mocks Redskins' "Homecoming" festivities - says it inspired Panthers

Diss

Scrub is used for players utterly incompetent and unable to perform well in the NFL. Players who have a career 5.0 rushing average and a 1500+ season on their resume are not scrubs. He will have to take a paycut, but many teams would be interested in his services.

Dang you're right aren't ya? I guess I'll just have to label him as a childish moron and leave his career out of it.

I wondered why the team was calling it a homecoming, too. Why do we always find ways to give the other team a chip on their shoulder?

If we could stop a beat-up, unconfident ****ty team like Carolina, we can call it "F-U Carolina Day" and it won't make any difference. Our marketing dept. isn't on the field.

firing up our opponents is not accomplished by our stadium event. It's accomplished by them discovering they can complete every single pass they throw and can shove our defense around like they're kids..

Bulletin Boards don't fire teams up.. and if it does, they're admitting they're a ****ty team with nothing else to give them hope.

~Bang

Look DeAngelo, I know "Homecoming" is juvenile and really has no place in professional football and I understand how it would motivate your sorry team to beat our sorry team. But you have to understand, Bruce Allen needs something to do and this is all he's capable of. Uniform switches and Alumni get togethers. That's his thing. It's a way for him to get closer to his daddy or something. It is what it is.

Maybe one day we will actually have a real honest to goodness General Manager but today is not that day.

I actually think "homecoming" is a fine idea.

I don't care if it's pros or not.

Fire up the crowd, bring back some legends. Set the atmosphere against the visitorfrom the outset.

If we turn around and begin winning, something like that can be dreaded by an opponent.

~Bang

Look DeAngelo, I know "Homecoming" is juvenile and really has no place in professional football and I understand how it would motivate your sorry team to beat our sorry team. But you have to understand, Bruce Allen needs something to do and this is all he's capable of. Uniform switches and Alumni get togethers. That's his thing. It's a way for him to get closer to his daddy or something. It is what it is.

Maybe one day we will actually have a real honest to goodness General Manager but today is not that day.

Other than helping get us in trouble with the cap penalty, he doesn't seem to have much of an effect on the team.

It shouldn't take much motivation to compete with our piss poor defense. Heck, if you can breath and walk at the same time you should have no problem beating our defense with authority. The only motivation someone should need is the guy opposite of you, who wants to hit you in the chest and put you on the ground for 60 minutes.

I understand the Panthers don't have a lot of opportunities to celebrate a victory over a poor opponent, so I say go for it, go crazy, DeAngelo.

tumblr_mbn7l0MEW61rtc9of.gif

This guy is just addicted to attention. I live in Charlotte and constantly hear about his idiotic facebook and twitter posts from friends and coworkers and this is no different. He should really just keep his mouth shut at getting, maybe 20 yards? per game this year, c'mon dude.Plus, after they signed you to stay in Carolina and I wish he would have been traded like all the Panthers fans wanted so I wouldn't have to hear about his attention-whoring all the time. Yea, D. Will! Way to get finally get hyped up after your huge contract and during this season and get a 30 yard game! Amazing this fool has the gall to keep talking junk when he and his team suck worse than us, record wise. I guess you live it up while you can, because I'm sure he knows a win probably won't happen again this year, which is sad when I think about the 'Skins, lol. A "homecoming" game which was set up probably before the season even started and the Panthers were predicted to do well, not like how they have done. So yea, if we would have sprung it up on them after noticing their 1-5 record, sure, but not before the season. I think he is looking too hard into this thinking it had ANYTHING to do with him or his team. Nothing to see here, moving on.

Oh the tears!

Here's an idea.

want respect?

EARN IT.

Play like **** and allow that crap team to roll over us so easily, then expect to be mocked.

Because we deserve it.

No crying.

No whining.

No anger toward him for being childish.

there's one way to shut him up.

Don't let his **** team walk all over us.

too late for that.

~Bang

This. The 'Skins got a total ass kicking and deserve all the scorn that comes their way.

damn, this ******* won't let up, it's like he's got a boner for our fan base or something:

DeAngelo Williams ‏@DeAngeloRB

“@Tattedup_BankMn: @DeAngeloRB who blew that whistle” the homecoming king and queen lol

DeAngelo Williams ‏@DeAngeloRB

Hey tomorrow in Washington, D.C. Their will be panther fans smiling and working hard while all the skin fans will be in the corner hating!

I wasn't aware until this story that "homecoming" games were generally cupcake games. I was never into high school or college sports. I always assumed it just meant "last home game before a dance/prom" or something. Learn something new every day, eh?

Oh the tears!

Here's an idea.

want respect?

EARN IT.

Play like **** and allow that crap team to roll over us so easily, then expect to be mocked.

Because we deserve it.

No crying.

No whining.

No anger toward him for being childish.

there's one way to shut him up.

Don't let his **** team walk all over us.

too late for that.

~Bang

Exactly this. 110% HTTR

I actually think "homecoming" is a fine idea.

I don't care if it's pros or not.

Fire up the crowd, bring back some legends. Set the atmosphere against the visitorfrom the outset.

If we turn around and begin winning, something like that can be dreaded by an opponent.

~Bang

I'm barely old enough to remember the "Good old days" and the memories I do have are pretty fuzzy.

To me, the Redskins are a team that sucks year in, year out and continue to find new and inventive ways to parade the old timers around and celebrate the past to keep hope alive.

I'm ****ing sick of it. I'm so tired of hearing how great the glory years were. I hate that we had a "homecoming weekend" charade planned to once again try to create warm fuzzies because the on field product blows ass.

That's all this team does. Lose practically every year but tells you how great it once was. It's an old man past his prime sitting around bragging to his grandchildren about how much he could bench press back in the day.

**** this team, **** this franchise, **** the stupid homecoming festivities. Stop playing down to the competition, stop sucking.

Archived