Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Survivor Season 25: Philippines

HogNose

Anyone watching? Matt Fancy I know you're out there? :ols:

Anyway I think this season has a good cast and I'm glad to see Michael Skupin getting a second chance after burning his hands in the 2nd season. Btw, good to see Jeff Kent on there...hope he lasts awhile before getting voted off.

I was watching something the other day, saw a commercial advertizing this and exclaimed "What the ****? They're still making that show? I didn't give a **** when it originally aired and now they're on season ten billion! Who the hell still watches that anyway? Do you [yelling in the vicinity of my wife] know anybody who watches this **** anymore???"

I will now be able to report to her that I did in fact find at least one human being who is still interested in Survivor! :)

My wife and I watch, and I've seen most of the seasons. One of the few TV shows I actually watch. Penner has always been a good character, and it's good to see Mike Skupin back, though I fear the game has evolved well past the time when he played and I don't know if he can adapt. It's been interesting so far, and they cast a few girls that are easy on the eyes, as always.

And PJ, if I really thought about it, I could probably get close to naming all of the seasons, though past the first eight or so, I'd probably list them out of order.

I think they made those numbers up. I remember living in West Palm and a couple of my friends were really into it and that was in 2000-01. It's been on about 10 years. Can anyone name all 25 competitions? Did they really do 2 a year?

Yeah about two a year since the summer of '00. It's been a cash cow for CBS. It's my guilty pleasure and the only reality series my wife and I watch.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survivor_%28US_TV_series%29

• 3 months later...

Thought I'd bump this since the new season starts in three weeks. They're doing another Fans vs. Favorites style show, and some of the returning contestants are going to be fun. We'll be getting another season of uber survivor nerd Cochran, blissfully unaware Jesus worshipper Brandon, and the crown jewel of them all, another season of Special Agent Phillip Sheppard.

Thought I'd bump this since the new season starts in three weeks. They're doing another Fans vs. Favorites style show, and some of the returning contestants are going to be fun. We'll be getting another season of uber survivor nerd Cochran, blissfully unaware Jesus worshipper Brandon, and the crown jewel of them all, another season of Special Agent Phillip Sheppard.

Sheppard is coming back? I would have watched it anyway but with him it is going to be GOLD!

I hope they are done with Russell. He isn't interesting to watch anymore and I am relatively certain he doesn't even really understand the point of the game.

I miss the hot brunette. Forgot her name but she was smokin!!

There are a couple every season. Give me an idea of how long ago it was, or anything you remember about her/other contestants, and I can probably get you a name.

For instance, this girl (Amanda) has been on three different seasons.

amanda_kimmel_survivor.jpeg

Archived