Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Idiot speculates Peyton Manning will be traded Skins. ES falls for it,panic ensues even. IQ points drop like flies

70th Week

http://sports.yahoo.com/sportsminute

Yahoo has a story up on the front page about a suitor for Manning if he's traded and per the story Adam Schefter indicated the Redskins would be interested/likely..

Im guessing their is no basis for it, but let me tell you.. if there is truth to this and we decide to go with Manning given his age/neck injuries behind our line then this Allen/Shanahan homer is done being a Allen/Shanahan homer.

It would also make me strongly consider ending my 32 year relationship with the Skins.

Any input from the "leaf gang" on this?.... Personally i'm calling BS!!

---------- Post added November-15th-2011 at 10:51 AM ----------

Sounds like the smoke screens have begun IMO, I still think we draft a QB.

this is exactly what i think it is. We all know that Shefty is Shanny's "BS mouth piece"....

This worries me. Out of all the ESPN talking heads' date=' Schefter is the least likely to just spout nonsense based on stereotypes from 2002.[/quote']

That and he talks to Shannahan often. He knows things that no one else knows.

I am praying this is not true.

What would we give up for him a first rounder, than I would start rooting for another team that is just stupid I would rather we just give the Colts 3 first round picks for Luck or do the smart thing and draft the best available QB with our current first rounder.

Archived