St Louis 1pm

@SD 4pm

Kansas City 1pm

@Dal (Thanksgiving)

@Det 4pm

New Orleans 1pm

@NYG 1pm

Dal (8pm Sun)

Tried to even out the "easier" games on our schedule. I'd like to play Dallas in the latter part of the season when they tend to fold, and Eagles early on when they tend to squander.

As the title says, offseason boredom. Should I start another Cutler to Washington trade thread?

LOL! Please no. I rather read this, haha.

Again, didn't mean to harp on you. I just don't get the point of predicting the schedule.

But hey, if others do, who am I to determine the threads.

No to Dallas on Thanksgiving. They have owned the 'Skins on that day. OWNED THEM, I SAY.

Totally, but it's not going to happen because Dallas gets the AFC game this year, which means either the Raiders or Chargers are going to be playing on Thanksgiving Day. There's a chance that the Skins could play the Lions on Thanksgiving Day, but they'll give that game to an AFC North opponent.

Yes please. If you could also throw something in about Cooley, that would be great. Keep in mind that any deal proposed would have to be a three-team deal. Thanks.

Three team deal? Where's the fun in that? If you're going to do it, do it BIG. Like all 32 teams BIG. Think of it as a Summer Blockbuster Epic Big Deal-i-o. :D

Three team deal? Where's the fun in that? If you're going to do it, do it BIG. Like all 32 teams BIG. Think of it as a Summer Blockbuster Epic Big Deal-i-o. :D

So we trade Campbell to Indy who trade Manning to KC who trades Cassel to Denver who trades Cutler to us. It could happen!:silly:

You need to think of it more like a what your ideal schedule would look like thread and not a prediction thread. Cause obviously the ideal schedule would never happen.

Here's what I'd like to see....

@Det

NYG

@Phi

@Atl

Den

@Car

Bye

@SD

Kansas City

@Dal

St Louis

Phi

New Orleans

@NYG

TB

Dal

@Oak

Start it off in Detroit to give us somewhat of a warm up game. Plus I think they'll start play much better toward the end of the year......

Then the Gints at home in hopes that their D has not gelled under the coordinator yet and Burress's replacement hasn't emerged.....

Like the OP stated Philly tends to start off kinda slow so we'll go ahead and get that one out of the way.....

A week 7 by would be perfect before we head west for a tough battle in SD.....

The Chiefs at home may be a trap game before Dallas but hopefully wont be too physical so we can go to Texas firing on all cylinders....

The lowly Rams between Dallas and Philly should give us a little break between hard fought divisional games.....

Dallas will be in the mist of their usual late season melt down and will be an easy put out in week 16.....

Finally, 15 wins later, we'll be on our way to Oakland for the first of two consecutive bye weeks before our home opener in the playoffs

You need to think of it more like a what your ideal schedule would look like thread and not a prediction thread. Cause obviously the ideal schedule would never happen.

@Det

NYG

@Phi

@Atl

Den

@Car

Bye

@SD

Kansas City

@Dal

St Louis

Phi

New Orleans

@NYG

TB

Dal

@Oak

Start it off in Detroit to give us somewhat of a warm up game. Plus I think they'll start play much better toward the end of the year......

Then the Gints at home in hopes that their D has not gelled under the coordinator yet and Burress's replacement hasn't emerged.....

Like the OP stated Philly tends to start off kinda slow so we'll go ahead and get that one out of the way.....

The Chiefs at home may be a trap game before Dallas but hopefully wont be too physical so we can go to Texas firing on all cylinders....

The lowly Rams between Dallas and Philly should give us a little break between hard fought divisional games.....

Dallas will be in the mist of their usual late season melt down and will be an easy put out in week 16.....

Finally, 15 wins later, we'll be on our way to Oakland for the first of two consecutive bye weeks before our home opener in the playoffs

The Rams were pretty lowly last year and they came in here and won. Nobody should be taken lightly.

So we trade Campbell to Indy who trade Manning to KC who trades Cassel to Denver who trades Cutler to us. It could happen!:silly:

Can we trade Campbell to Denver who will trade Cutler to KC who will trade Cassel to Indy and send Manning to us :D

And I'm not really sure about predicting our whole 09 sched...I just want the opener at dallas so we can go in and destroy their new stadium :dallasuck

@Det

NYG

@Phi

@Atl

Den

@Car

Bye

@SD

Kansas City

@Dal

St Louis

Phi

New Orleans

@NYG

TB

Dal

@Oak

Start it out like 1991 with a shut out to Det would be nice.

Let's take it to the next level and, using the OP's sked, predict the W/L...

Phi 1pm - L - 17-21 - MCNABB HITS JACKSON FROM THE NINE AT THE 2 MINUTE WARNING - FEDEX GROANS

@Atl 1pm - L - 14-35 - A BEAT DOWN - RYAN AND TURNER COMBINE FOR 5 TDS AND PRESS/ES GO CRAZY AND CALL FOR ZORN'S HEAD

@Oak 4pm - W - 17-12 - CRAWLING BACK, HALL PICKS SIX FOR WIN, TIDE OFFICIALLY TURNED

NYG (8pm Sun) - W - 38-35 - SWISHY KICKS THE WINNER IN THE FINAL MINUTE

TB 1pm - W - 17-3 - TOTAL D DOMINATION - AL GETS 2 SACKS, SMOOT AND HALL EACH WITH A PICK, LANDRY KNOCKS CLAYTON OUT IN 1ST QTR

Den 4pm - W - 21-17 - CAMPBELL AND MOSS FOR TWO TD'S OVER CHAMP, CAMPBELL AND COOLEY FOR THE OTHER

@Car(MNF) - W - 9-7 - D BATTLE, AL RECORDS 1ST SAFETY

Bye

@Phi 1pm - W - 35-17 - KALB IN FOR INJURED MCNABB GETS BOO'ED AT THE LINK

St Louis 1pm - L - 17-24 - TRAP GAME VERSION 2.0 - RAMS GOT OUR NUMBER!

@SD 4pm - L - 35-42 - SPROLES FIELD DAY AND RIVERS AND GATES HOOK UP TWICE

Kansas City 1pm - W - 14-7 - BORING GAME, SQUEAK OUT A W ON LONG BOMB TO THOMAS

@Dal (Thanksgiving) - W - 24-17 - CRUNK THE GIRLS IN JERRY'S GIGANTO-DOME

@Det 4pm - W - 35-6 - CULPEPPER SACKED 7 TIMES

New Orleans 1pm - W OT - 24-21 - SWISHY NAILS ONE 52 YDS TO WIN

@NYG 1pm - L - 35-30 - HEARTBREAKER GIVES GINTS EDGE IN THE BEAST

Dal (8pm Sun) - W - 21-7 - Romo sits to pee BENCHED FOR KITNA SINCE DALLAS OUT OF PLAYOFF CONTENTION

11 - 5 AND HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE IN THE PLAYOFFS....

BOREDOM BREEDS BIGTIME DREAMIN'

- FUF

Meh, screw playing Dallas on Thanksgiving.

Let's open up Monday night in the new "Jerruh Dome", and **** all over their inauguration in front of the Nation the same way we said goodbye to the toilet in Irving.

Hail.

I keep hearing it's better than 50/50 the Skins open at dallas the 1st weekend.

As the title says, offseason boredom. Should I start another Cutler to Washington trade thread?

Hey, I do this in December once we know our opponents.

My 2009 schedule:

Week 1- St Louis

Week 2- @Dal- We should open their new stadium on SNF

Week 3- Kansas City

Week 4- @NYG- Sunday Afternoon National game

Week 5- @Car- MNF

Week 6- TB

Week 7- Bye Week

Week 8- Phi

Week 9- @Atl- SNF

Week 10- @SD

Week 11- @Det

Week 12- Den

Week 13- New Orleans

Week 14- Dal

Week 15- @Phi- MNF

Week 16- NYG

Week 17- @Oak

I'd like to open on the road at Dallas. Dallas always seems to get a primetime game on opening weekend, and you know they'll open at home w/their new palace.

Oakland probably won't warrant a primetime slot as neither team was a playoff contender last year, but I'd sure like to win that game.

I will NEVER EVER recover from the misery that was SB18 and I will forever seek redemption, even if it's only once every four years.

Archived